Bajaj Finserv — can not purchase from my elite card.

H NO 1499, MARGAI ROAD , KAKATI, Belgaum, Karnataka, India
 Pradeep Pol on Mar 15, 2019
Dear team,
I had been to dharshan communication on 4th of march 2019, to purchase a mobile and at that time there was a connectivity issue and three to four transactions i'd where created by your executive mr dinkesh and my card balance has been reduced. And i am unable to purchase a mobile. Please check the issue at priority, reject the transaction and refund the amount at the earliest. Trying to contact your customer care no [protected] which is not connecting which has been provided by the emi card department executive. Please provide me a customer care number, and help me to resolve the issue.

Hope you will do the needful at the earliest and do call me at the earliest.

Pradeep pol
[protected].

[Mar 15, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pradeep Pol, Mar 15, 2019
Dear team,
I had been to dharshan communication on 4th of March 2019, to purchase a mobile and at that time there was a connectivity issue and three to four transactions I'd where created by your executive Mr dinkesh and my card balance has been reduced . And I am unable to purchase a mobile . Please check the issue at priority, reject the transaction and refund the amount at the earliest. Trying to contact your customer care no [protected] which is not connecting which has been provided by the EMI card department Executive . Please provide me a customer care number, and help me to resolve the issue .

Hope you will do the needful at the earliest and do call me at the earliest.

Pradeep Pol
[protected].

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - can not purchase from my elite card.