[Resolved]  Bajaj Finserv — Cancellation for CPP ASSET CARE (LAN- 511BEWGL682065)

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

My self Rahul Kumar and my registered mobile number is [protected] with bajaj finance, I have bought Samsung Fridge through emi from bajaj finance but i have not bought CPP ASSET CARE POLICY with that, So why you start this CPP ASSET CARE without my permission, I want to cancel the cpp asset CARE (LAN- 511BEWGL682065).

My CPP ASSET CARE (LAN- 511BEWGL682065), my emi will start from 02 Jan 2021, so do it fast. Please cancel cpp asset care policy

Thanks & Regards
Rahul Kumar
Cancellation for CPP ASSET CARE (LAN- 511BEWGL682065)
Dec 4, 2020
I have mailed on Bajaj finance mail I'd [email protected] and they cancelled my policy in 2 days. I shall be thankful for this
Nov 28, 2020

Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 30, 2020
Updated by Rahul7370
Till today there is no any update from Bajaj finserv. Actually Bajaj finserv is not a company, this is a group of thief's, who's stealing money from the salary of poor Indian people's. I would be inform you that our money is not the income of your father so please do not activate such type of policy CPP ASSET CARE- 511BEWGL682065 without our permission.
CANCEL IT ON TOP PRIORITY BASIS.

Comments

is your issue solved?
I am having the same problem.
Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that membership has already been cancelled on Dec 08’20 as pre request received from Bajaj Finance.

CPP Team
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

My self ajay and my registered mobile number is [protected] with bajaj finance, I have bought Vivo Y50 through emi from bajaj finance on 28 Sep 2020 from amazon . but i have not bought CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN with that, So why you start this CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN without my permission, I want to cancel the cpp asset CARE (LAN- 581ULAGJ794653). how can you start any policy without my permission.

My CPP LIV ASSIST IN ECOM TB URBAN (LAN- 581ULAGJ794653), my emi was start from 02 DEC . 2020, Please cancel cpp asset care policy and return my payment.

Thanks & Regards
AJAY

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063