[Resolved] Bajaj Finserv — cheque bounce charges

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Mahes& on Mar 19, 2018

With reference to my bajaj finance limited loan a/c. No. 5770cd13771476, please note that i had purchased a tv (Model no. Lg-led/32lf550a) and had taken emi facility on bajaj finance card for amount of rs. 24, 000.00 in the month of july 2015.

The monthly installment was of rs. 2, 000.00 starting from 07.08.2015. I had paid all the emi by pdc cheque which was getting adjusted every month against the emi as per normal practice. Now enquiring about my bajaj finance card, i came to know that my card is blocked due to some pending amount to pay of rs. 8, 000.00

On inquiring in detail, i came to know that the first installment cheque was bounced and that emi was pending. Later bajaj finance has charged a penalty against this nonpayment of emi which i have already paid in cash but unfortunately at the moment don’t have receipt of that payment.

I had personally visited to your goregaon branch to get the issue sorted out, and was assured to get a call back from your side to solve the issue but till date i haven’t received any call or reply as such.

I request you to please look into the matter and advise solution and request you to kindly unblock my bajaj finance card for use.

Thanks & regards,
Mahesh pabharekar
Mobile : +91 [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2018

[Mar 19, 2018] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
nagaraju mande's response, Mar 14, 2018
I hope your do unblock it my card
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2018
Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we regret to inform you that your EMI card ending XX7833 is temporary blocked inline with our credit policy . For unblocking of your EMI card we would need your Latest Month CIBIL report at [protected]@bajajfinserv.in with 750 points or above in PDF format which consist of password. For Latest CIBIL report kindly visit www.CIBIL.com.Thank you.

Comments

I had taken a consumer loan, I Have eligible for EMI Card, my consumer loan always finished but my account debited that amount . my consumer loan last account no. 7258, My Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Kindly send the statement my email adderss
EMI Card No.[protected]

Thanks and REGARDS
S. Agalya
Mande Nagaraju
Cell no [protected]
Card no [protected]
I want to deactivate my existing bajaj finserv card. I have tried several times to contact customer care but there is no such number exist for deactivation of card. Now they are going to take Rs. 117.00 annual charges for inactive emi card. due date is 22- mar -2018.

MY contact no is [protected]/ [protected]
Kindly deactivate my Bajaj Finserv EMI card as i am not using it and i don't have any pending transactions in the card.

Details:
Experia ID: 31219174
Name: P. Jaya Kumar
DOB: 02/11/1990
Mobile number: [protected]
Email Id: 90.[protected]@gmail.com

my card no. is [protected] name rohit raju shirsul my emi card is blocked so as soon as possible u have give mi reply on my mobile no. [protected]/[protected]

Details:
Experia ID: 31219174
Name: P. Jaya Kumar
DOB: 02/11/1990
Mobile number: [protected]
Email Id: 90.[protected]@gmail.com
Dear sir/mdm,
I am already payment of bjaj finserv (EMI) dated on 18.11.2017.
But next over due charge 200 rs in 30.11.2017.
Please check this complaint.

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - cheque bounce charges