Bajaj Finserv — ecom cpp cancellation

Dear bajaj,

Myself sangeeta chaauhan. I don't want this ecom cpp telebinding. I already tried many times to reach you or raise a request but your site is not permitted to do so. I dont know you people why not cancel my policy. I also contact for this to your customer support but they also not picking up my call for cancel the above mentioned loan. Please i request you to cancel my cpp asset care policy. My loan insurance application no. 405etbef653764 please cancel. Policy name: ecom cpp telebinding (Etb). Because your executive calling me for verification and they activate the insurance policy which i dont want. Please cancel the insurance policy pls. Please help please cancel policy i don't want please understand.
ecom cpp cancellation

[May 02, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – [protected] (toll-free) or [protected], between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063