[Resolved] Bajaj Finserv — elite emi card

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 ilankovan on Aug 16, 2017
My name r. Elangovan and my mob no is [protected]. On aug 4 your customer care assists about bajaj emi card membership. I very interested on that and i paid the amount rs 4777/- through rbl credit card and payment was debited sucessfully. They told that i will be receive the emi card through my mailing address. But still on date i did not received. Pls solve the above subject.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2017

[Aug 16, 2017] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Aug 18, 2017
Hi, we have noted your details and will get back to you within 24 working hrs
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2017
Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv!Kindly contact Elite card toll free no. [protected].Please feel free to call or write to us for further clarifications.

Comments

hello
as per e mail from your end i have paid rs.4770 and got elite card.But till todate i didnt get all so called facilities for the elite card.still im enjoying the same facilities of my old emi card.Now after this many days when all my requirements which i could do with those coupons and holidays i am not interested in those facilities.So i want a refund of my 4770 rupees which is taken for not of any additional use.More over after getting card neither i am getting e mails nor i could contact them.Till i paid money if they couldnt pick up they were calling me till i pick up the phone. Towards this so many e mails i put with bajaj finserv complaints and without giving any solution they themselves say that complaints over and case disclosed
My name noorulla a and my mob no is [protected]. On aug 18 your customer care assists about bajaj emi card membership. I very interested on that and i paid the amount rs 4777/- through sbi credit card and payment was debited sucessfully. They told that i will be receive the emi card through my mailing address. But still on date i did not received. Pls solve the above subject

Mene 4777 pement Kardiya he or Ab mera call hellp. Lin me risiv Nahi Karta or gift vavchar bi Nahi Mila muje
Mene 4777 payment Kar diya he or Ab mera call hellp. Line me risiv Nahi Kar rhi or gift vavchar bi Nahi Mila muje
rajkumar sharma phone no- [protected]
Mene elite card ke leye paid 4999 rs kiya he Larkin Abhi tak koi Ripley nahi mila so pls muje koi card nahi chaiye mere paise vapis karavo...
HI,

I paid Rs.5000/- for Elite Card on 12th July and till now no update and no response. Whenever I m calling the call center, they are giving some number which is not working. No one is giving a proper answer regarding the same. Can I know who is the contact person or how to proceed to make a complaint on them if I don't get any response?

Sreedhar K
Sir
Pls 4999 ka elite card pay Kiya
Abhi tak koi card nhi Aya hai...
Online deposited Kiya hai
One month ho gye
HI,

I paid Rs.5000/- for Elite Card on 06th October and till now no update and no response. Whenever I m calling the call center, they are giving some number which is not working. No one is giving a proper answer regarding the same. Can I know who is the contact person or how to proceed to make a complaint on them if I don't get any response?

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - elite emi card