[Resolved] Bajaj Finserv — Emi card not generated

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Amit Chouksey
I have apply for an EMI card by online and for that i have also paid 349 payment at 17/06/2016 after all the procedure i have receive msg and mail for payment and card conformation but still i have not received any updates regarding card processing or dispatch. Is this a new way to collect money from the market for your sake. If is this not possible for bajaj finserve to send or generate card then kindly give back my money.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2016

[Jun 28, 2016] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Mr. Amit, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your customer id/ registered contact details so that we can assist you further. You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajfinserv.in
I have already drop down the main on that id with copy of that confirmation mail.
I dnt have any registered id with bajaj please cross check it with my mobile no.[protected].
The tat for resolving my issue is already over...Now its seems that I have donate INR 349 to BFL...Really Bed Experience with this good comapny.
I will lodge a case against you for miss selling and 420.
Not resolve yet...
It looks like new way of making money. Even i didn't receive EMI card yet.
#meToo

Why 118rs has been deducted from ny account.. till now no action has been taken against it. I want my money back as this thing has not been said to me before.

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - Emi card not generated