[Resolved]  Bajaj Finserv — health insurance policy cancel

Pls, sir, health insurance policy cancel immediately. My policy no. 4l6lip48250445, premium rs. 808/-so, ican also submitted cancellation form in bajaj finserv.in office in patna. Police holder name.. Sarvesh kumar sinha. My first premium date.. 05.09.2017. Because iam not interested this policy. Because iam not comfortable to pay this policy. So, pls inform me cancellation of this policy. By telephonic or mail, immediately.
Oct 17, 2017
Sep 12, 2017

Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 13, 2017
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response
Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details to assist you further.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Please do not post any message to my phone ([protected]). Daily I am receiving too many irrelevant messages from yourside. I do not want to do any business with Finserv.

Bajaj Finserv
    1974
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063