[Resolved]  Bajaj Finserv Ltd. — Bajaj finserv cheated with me

I took one 40 inch Samsung LCD TV worth Rs. 60, 000/- from Samsung Chitrahar, MP NAGAR, BHOPAL through EMI option (Loan A/c No. 4300CD[protected] of Rs, 27000/- agains EMI of Rs. 1500/- as on date 03sep 2010 and also they gave my one insurance with my loan worth Rs.1223/- with EMI Rs. 88/- (Insurance A/c 430BAL[protected] i paid my monthly installment as on time. Unfortunately two emi were bounced due to some of miscalculation of myself but whenever my emi was failed i paid cash at the same day to bajaj representative at my office airport.

Thereafter when my loan period is over i feel rest from my side n i forgat about loan and emi... then after two years i had applied personal loan at SBi, that time i asked by sbi regarding shown outstanding in cibil of Rs. 338/- same day i paid the outstanding amount of Rs.338/- through online payment which is shown on bajaj finserv website, , ,

Thereafter i took " NOC " from bajaj finserv for my account and i had submitted to the sbi and i grant my loan from sbi. then again i feel quite rest for any type of outstanding.

last two month before i applied cunsumer loan at reliance digital at DB mall bhopal i notice that myself defaulter in bajaj system for Rs. 4138/- i went to bajaj office which is at MP Nagar, and i notice that bajaj were charged me penalty of Rs. 4138/- against outstanding Rs.88/-

it is not correct and i am not eligible for pay penalty it not my fault due to under given reasons : -

1. Bajaj Finserv have not shown any outstanding against me one their web site.
2. I have NOC from Bajaj Finserv
3. I had never informed from Bajaj Finserv for outstanding worth Rs, 88/-
4. Bajaj Finserv representative never came for collection of Rs.88/- and as wel as i never get single SMS from
Bajaj but i always received SMS from bajaj regading loan offers.
5. I didn't received any single call or notice from Bajaj Finserv for outstanding worth Rs. 88/-

This is your kind information please take a suitable action against bajaj finserv and adviced them for reversed penlely against me and issue me NOC for the same. becouse i have to purchased new AC and Fridge but my loan was not granded due to this type of faulty claim charge against me.

Sir my most humble and respectfully respect to you please do the needful as early as possible at your end.

Thanking you, ,

Pravin A Damame,
Indian Oil Corpn, Ltd,
Bhopal
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2019
My problem was solved by bajaj finserf ... thank you so much...
Updated by pravinmady Jun 14, 2014
Email ID : - [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

Dear Mr.Damame,

Thank you for sharing your details. We have initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us asap. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Dear Bajaj Finserv Lending Officer,

I have already share my complaint with your official web mail ([protected]@bajajfinserv.in)
Please refere my complaint No. for your ready reference SRN00893607

This for your Information for your ready reference.
Dear Mr.Damame,

With reference to your post, we would like to inform you that currently your Insurance Loan account number 430BAL00006656 has been closed in our records. We have sent across the SOA for your Insuarnce Loan number 430BAL00006656 and NOC for your Consumer Durable Loan number 4300CD00006655 in a separate email to your registered email address. Alternatively, you can also view/download your NOC by using your Experia Login Id & password.
For any further clarifications, do write to us at [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063