Bajaj Finserv — no response to my mails

nareshdande on Aug 10, 2018
No response from bajaj finserv to my mails. So many mails i have sent with video proof to wecare bajaj but there is no single mail from their side.in this way they r treating customers. On 13 th july at 4:55 pm i had given icici bank details along with cancellation cheque. Till now my bank details not linked to bajaj finserv account. My mobile number is[protected]. Where my given bank details gone. Why bajaj people are not responding to my mails.

[Aug 10, 2018] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nareshdande, Aug 13, 2018
I request consumer people plz respond. The Bajaj Finserv people r planning to miss my payment again So many mails I have sent regarding my given documents on 13 th July 2018 at 04:55 PM. I asked them to where my given ICICI BANK DETAILS GONE. IF U HAVE MY DOCUMENTS WHY U PEOYR TAKING SO MUCH TIME TO LINKED MY GIVEN BANK DETAILS TO BAJAJ FINSERV. There is something wrong from their side. Bajaj Finserv people plz respond to my mails which I have sent to wecarebajaj..
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - no response to my mails