Bajaj Finserv — pl send hard copy of the health insurance bearing loan a/c no 4c7gipee743285

In spite of several mails, massages and tweets your team is unable to resolve my issue. Well if you are unable to send the hard copy of health insurance bearing loan a/c no 4c7gipee743285 to my address as shared earlier. If you are unable to send, please refund the amount of rs.1255/- which has been deducted on 06.05.2019 from my bank of india bank account ending with 2001 immediately. I had requested you to before deducting please send the hard copy but you betrayed me. I had also talked with customer care but no such satisfactory action initiated yet. Still if you are not resolving within 5 days, i will lodge an fir against your company very soon. Its enough...

[May 07, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Without my knowledge they have created cpp assest care service and Bajaj allianz general insurance policy . so as my request to cancel the service . pls take as immediate request .
Bajaj Finserv — cancel cpp asset care
Loan Account No
4H9ETBEG471262
I had clear discussion and written in the mail to provide flexi loan, However they sanctioned personal loan. I contacted many time to correct the loan but no one is responding.

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063