Bajaj Finserv — reg: 400spl31539211 - collection executive misbehaving with my family members.

Savitri Madireddy on Jan 3, 2018
— forwarded message —
From: savitri
Date: wed, jan 3, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Subject: reg: 400spl[protected] collection executive misbehaving with my family members.
To: wecare@bajajfinserv.in

Team,

I have taken a personal loan from bajaj finance with loan account number 400spl31539211. Due to some financial issues we are unable to pay the installment for the last 3 months. We have paid our last payment on 31st of october 2017.

Since last week me and my family were being harassed by the collection team with illegitimate words. We were deeply worried by the threatening behavior of the collection team.

We heard from the collection team that bajaj was not working under the rbi guidelines and there was no way that rbi rules need to be followed. Please confirm if that was true.

We are not saying that we will not make the payment. But the only thing we need is 10 working days time to complete the overdue.

My husband health was not good since last 8 months and he was undergoing treatment at home. But we were seriously worried about the way the collection team was talking to my family members.

Request you to acknowledge the issue from your side and resolve the same. Else i am planning to address the same to regional rbi office and file a case in women police wing in hyderabad.

Thanks.

[Jan 03, 2018] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Savitri Madireddy, Jan 04, 2018
Pathetic thing is we haven't received any response from Bajaj till now.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Jan 06, 2018
Hi Savitri Madireddy, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! We Regret for the inconvenience caused. As we checked our concerned team has assisted you regarding this query on 5 Jan 2018 under SRN16132878. We request you to please clear all overdue charges. Thank you.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - reg: 400spl31539211 - collection executive misbehaving with my family members.
    www.bdomains.com