Bajaj Finserv — requesting for unblock card

mohanspeaks on Jan 12, 2019
Hi, my name is ch. Murali mohan customer id: 5920cd73672759 i am exits bajaj finance customer. I had completed all loans. But i come know that my emi card was blocked with out any prior notice. I find out this while i try to apply for next loan.
I try to conduct customer care by call but no replay could you plz my card has been blocked so please unblock my card.
Details :
Name : ch. Murali mohan
Customer id is : 5920cd73672759

[Jan 12, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mohanspeaks, Jan 12, 2019
Hi, My Name is CH.Murali Mohan Customer ID: 5920CD73672759 I am exits Bajaj Finance customer. I had completed All loans.but I come know that my emi card was blocked with out any prior notice. I find out this while i try to apply for next loan.
I try to conduct customer care by call but no replay Could you plz My Card has been Blocked So Please UnBlock My Card.
Details :
Name : Ch.Murali Mohan
Customer Id is : 5920CD73672759

Comments

Dear sir

Kindly change my register mobile number and my old number is [[protected]] my new number [[protected]]
Mu customer id 39381563

Thanks & regards
Hari Shankar Kumar
Arrange to credit this amount in my account. Ans reply why this has been deducted??

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - requesting for unblock card