Bajaj Finserv — somebody else's loan appearing in my credit report

Hubli, Hubli, Dharwad District, Karnataka, India
 shabananaveed on Jun 28, 2019
This is shabana begum and my pan card no is cbapb6914r. This is regarding bajaj finance loan account no 5400cd38865986 reflecting in my cibil report even though i have not taken any loan from you. When i checked the above loan account no in your local office its showing details of mrs shabana begum ibrahim javali which is not me. I am only shabana begum. And also its showing her adhaar and bank details. How a person can have 2 adhaar nos. And also my phone and pan no has been attached to her account as per cibil report. Above all your lawyer is calling me and asking me to come for settlement or else he will file a case. You people are unable to trace the defaulter and instead running behind me to pay the amount.
Please look into this matter at the earliest and do necessary action to remove the loan details from my cibil report.
Otherwise why cant i file a suit against u people,

1. For giving me mental torture.

2. Using my identity details without my concern.

3. Reducing my cibil points because of your mistake.

4. Trying to blackmail me with your lawyer.

5. Making me to waste my time to roam around your offices to resolve the issue.

Waiting for a genuine reply at the earliest.

[Jun 30, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shabananaveed, Jul 13, 2019
Today i.e on 13.07.2019 a lady called from [protected] and told me that she is calling from Delhi high court and asking me to pay the balance amount or else i will be made to pay the penalty of 50000.This is too much.I[censored] people couldn't solve my problem i need to take legal action against u.
Updated by shabananaveed, Jul 19, 2019
Gentle Reminder

Comments

How long it will take to resolve my issue, u people impose penalty if we fail to pay Emily within the assigned date, then who is going to pay for the problems created by u.
Waiting for the reply

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - somebody else's loan appearing in my credit report