Bajaj Finserv — spoiling customers image

aikansh gaur on Oct 13, 2018
What kind of service do you provide?
Is bajaj finserv meant for cheating? And taking money from customer without any prior record?
In last week i got a message on my phone that the emi money has been bounced from my account. I was literally assured that i am having sufficient amount of money in my bank to pay such small emi.
We rely on company like you for our benifits and relaxation and not for the trouble you give us.
After confirming from bajaj i got to know that wrong account number was entered and due to which they sent me a text message of bounce amount.
This is the service you provide? This is the staff you deal with? This is the process you will attract your customer? This is a literally shame on bajaj. And now after so much of hustle they are asking me to come at their place and do some formalities. Why would i spent my precious time in your office? Why would i waste my time just because you made a mistake? And after which you are mailing me to change my mode of payment?
Why would i do that, it's all your mistake.
And i will definitely take this issue in consumer court with all proofs. This is not the way you treat your customers and play with their reputations. You have to pay for this till the end.

spoiling customers image

[Oct 13, 2018] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - spoiling customers image