Bajaj Finserv — to remove unknown insurance for phone bought from flipkart

I am gautam ghatuary bought a phone for rs 12999 using my bajaj finance emi card for monthly emi of rs 2165. After some day i got a call from their agent who was speaking in hindi then i said i could not understand hindi please tell me in odia.
Then after some day my first emi was deducted rs2223. Then i called their customer care why more rupees was deducted than my usual emi of rs 2165. They told insurance has been made on your phone by call. But i don't know the term and condition of insurance as well as amount. Then i got a message your second emi is rs 2397. Then i called their customer experience head to remove my insurance which i don't know. They told now it is too late. Then they bounced my second emi for charge rs 450.
So, i want them to cancel my insurance and allow me to pay my original emi amount without bounced charge because it happened due to their fault. Otherwise, i will knock the door of court.
My phone number - [protected]
Bajaj finance loan account number -423ecfeb708841

to remove unknown insurance for phone bought from flipkart

[Jun 02, 2019] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

What is investment intermedi? My SBI account 295₹ debit 2 time. please refund my money.

Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063