Bakeway, Razorpay — refund of payment done on bakeway. com

I ordered cake from bakeway.com and my order was cancelled so as per that the merchant have initiated my refund. But still i havent received my refund for that amount 1050 rs. Refund id is :-rfnd_9ilmsdpxry6qy5.
Kindly take my request as soon as possible. They have told it should be received in 5-7 working days and it has been already 23 days. Kindly take my request faster else i ll raise chargeback or despute for “money has been debited from your account and you have not received."

You are having the cakes in your menu which is not in stock. And their is only one payment option available and after doing online payment you are telling its not available and after cancelling the order you have provided invalid refund id and bank is not able to intiate the refund to me.
Find the screenshot . The worst service and it was intiated by 11th march and my order placed was on 4th march and still more then 20 days are over and i am not able to receive my refund.

I have been trying to talk to you and bank executive since many days and everyone is making loop to each other. Enough of time i have talked to both sides and even razorpay. You guys should share to the customer verified details only. Verify with bank and razorpay and i want my refund as fast as possible.
refund of payment done on bakeway. com