[Resolved] Balaji Motor Driving School, Vijayanagar, Manuvana, Bangalore 560040 — Driving license lost

Bengaluru Pete, Bangalore Urban District, Karnataka, India
 Manjunath9945336744
I have paid 4000 rupees for car drivibg license along with my original two wheeler driving license. However, i have passed the test on 1st april and still i did not receive my four wheeler driving license. Whenever i ask driving school people are saying original driving license list or misplaced while collecting all dls on that day and they have given it for reprint.
They are just giving reason as reprint every time i asked and not giving proper or valid reason.

Now my old two wheeler dl and still i have not received four wheeler driving license. Seems like some fraud activities going on here for additional money.

Driving license lost
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2016
After receiving call from consumer complaints team they have taken my issue serious and provided my driving licence. Thanks to consumer complaint team for calling them and resolving this issue.

Comments

Today I have received my DL, thanks to Consumer complaint team for the help.

Balaji Motor Driving School, Vijayanagar, Manuvana, Bangalore 560040 - Driving license lost

Company:Balaji Motor Driving School, Vijayanagar, Manuvana, Bangalore 560040