Banaras Style — wrong product delivered and no response for return

Prateeksha Deshpande on Apr 13, 2019
I had ordered a saree costing 899 from banaras style clothing brand through their facebook page.
The saree which i placed order for and the saree which i received are completely different. The company's return policy says within 3 working days the product should be returned. I have mailed them regarding the issue, but even after two days no reply from them for mail, and contact number mentioned in their facebook page is always switched off.
Please help me to get my money back.

Comments

I took saree from banars style for rs 1350 but it is soo different less than 300 rs . worst product . i mailed on the given email 9 to 10 times but no reply. whatts app also no reply. so i need myrefund money back.
I also purchase a lehenga cost 1500/-. I received totally different one with very poor quality. They are not replying my mails and their contact numbers are also fake. I want my mony back
I ordered lehenga of RS.1840, but I received wrong product with a very bad quality, I have continuously emailed them but no reply & not received the call, just want to my money back.
I had ordered a silk saree worth rupees 1350 from banarasstyle.com and this is the worst site I have ever gone through. They delivered me a totally different product not even the same material.No response from email, phone no is switched off. THE BIGGEST FRAUD SITE .!!

Oh God.. This is completely a fake site.. Even I paid the money.. I am waiting for the saree.. No response from them.. Is there any no. To contact them.. Cheaters.. Do not buy products from them..
I have ordered a SAREE worth Rs. 1290/- on 10.06.19 ...no clue of delivery, no messege, sms or wats app.and no true land line o rworking mobile number available.zero rating..
please do not buy products from Banaras Style site.. Too much advertisement on facebook page... They are cheaters... be Aware...

Never buy from this site at all..this is the worst one...I got the wrong product delivered...i got cheated..totally a loss of money..I regret that I should have read d reviews and proceed for payment...really wish the providers should see these comments and atleast try to make their service better...I wanna send back these crap..but I don't know whether they will respond or not...
Mahimangla's reply, Aug 10, 2019
Pla fast return me urgently...I need of money..
Please return my order...worng my product plz return..., .vo bhut ghtiya kwality bhi h I don't like...Jo online kiya vo to bilkul bhi nhi h mngaya kya aaya kya plz return...my cash return.

Banaras Style - wrong product delivered and no response for return

Website: