Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] — about bus conductors

Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Rashmi Arang on Jul 10, 2019
Some Bus conductors are behaving very rude to the passengers. This incident happened today, I was travelling from Banashankari to kadirenahalli Cross which is a very next stop. I did not blocked the way but conductor said from far u go inside but I told him I am getting down in coming stop sir and I have not blocked the way also, infront of me there were already so many women were standing at door entrance and their stop is very far instead of telling to them this conductor is shouting and yelling at me in very bad way. He told to get auto if something happens to me is he going to take care of me. Just because they are in power they should not yell at passengers. Instead of me if their children were in place would they talk like this.
Even though just in case if I have done mistake also how come conductors can tell to take to bus or auto is that bus is for his personal use or to help public.
Even we have work pressures not only them they should understand that every person every human being is working not only the conductors.
Please train them to not to talk about our personal decisions OF Passengers whether we take bus or auto is our choice.

Please train such conductors.

Not all the staffs are like this, some of them also understands passengers difficulties.
This is completely against the conductors who yells at passengers without a valid reasons.

[Jul 10, 2019] Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2019
Dear Madam,

BMTC Regrets the inconvenience caused pl provide the specific detail like route/vehicle no date/time of incident or photo copy of the ticket to identify the crew and to take action against the crew.

Regard's