[Resolved] Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] — cheating

rakshith.reddy98@gmail.com on Dec 15, 2017
As i got on to volvo bus on 15th december at 8:30 am at kalena agrahara. I gave the conductor a 500 rupee note and took the ticket to bannerughatta and he did not give me the change and when i asked for it he told to be seated and would give later. I went and asked for change near jelly machine stop and he gave me all 10 rupee notes and by the time i could count my stop had arrived and which he didn’t give me the complete change. It was 42 rupees for the ticket and he gave me 358 and i was not able to count properly and had to get down immediately which made a loss of 150 rupees the volvo bus number is ka-01-f-8862. This is how i got cheated in the early morning. Kindly take strict action against the conductor.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2018

[Dec 15, 2017] Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2017

BMTC Regrets for the inconvenience caused your complaint has been registered and forwarded to concerned depot authority to take action against the erring crew this is your docket no for your further reference. BMTCC10209060.
Regard's