[Resolved] Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] — I lost my bag inside the bus

Krisha amin on Feb 18, 2019
I forgot a shopping bag with valuable inside the bus, and don't have the bus number or the bill because it was left inside the bag itself. Can you please get it back to me? It was a light green bag with innisfree written on it and had few green boxes in it. It was on a bus that i borded on mahadevapura and then left the bus at tin factory. We had a ticket for three adults accounting to 60 rs. And also all three o[censored]s were girls. Please please please help me.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2019

[Feb 18, 2019] Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Krisha amin, Feb 19, 2019
This was the bag I hope it helps!

I lost my bag inside the bus
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Dear krishna
Pl provide the photo copy of the ticket to get information from depot in this regard.

Regard's
BMTC
Updated by Krisha amin, Feb 19, 2019
BMTC,
The ticket is left inside the bus itself. It was probably depots for mejestic, hebbal route or hrms. But so far the only thing I know for sure is that it was a Volvo bus which wasn't going to airport and probably going to hebbal. Can you please at least give me the contact info to these depots so I can ask them if they have received a lost item?

BTS Bus Depot Rd, Shanti Nagar, Bengaluru, India - 560027
    Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] - I lost my bag inside the bus