[Resolved]  Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] — rude ticket checkers

Today i boarded bus from silk board to kundanahalli gate. Bought ticket for 58 rupees. Then after few stops ticket checker boarded bus and asked for the ticket. Since i kept the ticket in my wallet and my wallet had many other tickets and papers, i could not find the ticket immediately at that moment. I requested them to give some time to check the ticket. Then, i explained him that i bought the ticket to kundanahalli gate and conducter also confirmed that i bought the ticket. Even, they had hard copy of complete ticket list from conducter. I told them to check my ticket in that list by referring my beside passenger ticket number. They refused to do that too. After, that they asked me to get down the bus and behaved very rudely. It is very unfair the i bought the ticket and still retreat like this. Then what is the purpose of electronic ticketing machine.

Then, they took me in one cab. By that time, i found the ticket and shown them. After that also they abused me and took the ticket and left me somewhere in itpl. Again i boarded from that place to kundanahalli gate.

The ticket checker name is shekhar. Very worst ticket checker. This behavior thinking me to not to travel in bmtc any more. Kindly take necessary action on him.

Incident date: 05 march 2018
Incident time: 05:30 am
Route: silk board to itpl 500c
Bus no: couldn't remember that.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2018

[Mar 05, 2018] Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2018 Dear Sir,

BMTC Regrets the inconvenience caused. Your complaint has been registered and forwarded to concerned authority to take action against the Checking Staff. This is your docket no: BMTCC10213165, for your further reference.

BMTC