[Resolved] Bangalore University — about results issue

Abhilash V 22 on Jul 24, 2018
Dear sir/madam

Iam a bba student from vivekananda institute of management studies. I had a backlog subject in 2nd sem (Quantities methods of business 2) i had been wrote the exams and the results are out and my results are not showing. Please kindly see this issue and update my results.

Registration number - 1537c26001
Subject code - bqmc2s

about results issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 18, 2018
Bangalore University has been taken all the documents of the Particular subject which I haven't got the Results yet. Still I'm waiting for the results

[Jul 25, 2018] Bangalore University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhilash V 22, Jul 24, 2018
I, am checking continuously since the results are been announced Please update my Results of 2nd sem and solve this issue .

about results issue
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I'm also facing this problem

Sir u got a result

Can u pls help me
Abhilash V 22's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 1, 2018
I have been taken this issue with my Respective college . You can also do the same sir. I hope you have been informed in your college about the issue. Surely they must help with the other following things that they can do and the results should be given at any cost.
U got a ur results sir
Abhilash V 22's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 18, 2018
Not updated still I have submitted the Documents to the University but results are not yet Given
I m student I wrote my bsc exam this year I did t complete I got backlogs so I want to request bangalore university to give one chance to complete

Bangalore University Rd, Gnana Bharathi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560056