[Resolved] Bangalore University — paid for convocation but did not receive degree certificate

174, 1st main 5th cross Prakashnagar, Karnataka Bangalore, India
 Ashwini Karthik on May 23, 2019
I am was student from smt. Vhd central institute of home science college passed out year 2012, when i paid for convocation i received the receipt from the college, after few days when i went back to college asking for my degree certificate i was told that i haven't paid, then when i showed the receipt i was told that there is not record of such. When i went again for applying i was only told come back after some days, next month and so on..

Please do help me if i can apply it online and get it as we all know it is our main document for getting a job please do help me
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019
They did not call me nor emailed me. i had to go to college and en quire about it.Please let me know if i can apply online (do you have any portal to apply online and i can receive the certificate).

[May 23, 2019] Bangalore University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Bangalore University Rd, Gnana Bharathi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560056
    Bangalore University - paid for convocation but did not receive degree certificate