Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [Bwssb] — increasing water bill every month plz dont do this again or solve my problem

Ramesh shriramulu on Aug 21, 2018
Sir/mdm.. My name is ramesh s.
Im from #6, 2nd cross, v. Nagena halli, hebbala, rt nagar=560032.
Commanly the monthly water bill i get around[protected]/-
But this time 20.08.2018 it has came 11400/-. And also it is incresaing every month automatically.
Im facing this problem from one year on that time i was talked with house owner and this area water man they both are helpless.
Sir we dont know why its happening like this every month. And also they mentioned domestic purpos on the water bill i dont know why they mentioned that word on the bill we r not doing any business in this water connection. Could you please help me sir and please resolve this problem. We cant pay that much of higher bill amount to the water. We are from poor family sir. Please help us sir. We are waiting for you response.
My bill number n[protected]
My rr number   n-324744
Updated by Ramesh shriramulu, Aug 21, 2018
Sir/mdm.. my name is ramesh s.
Im from #6, 2nd cross, v.nagena halli, hebbala, rt nagar=560032.
Commanly the monthly water bill i get around[protected]/-
im facing this problem from one year on that time i was talked with house owner and this area water man they both are helpless.
Sir we dont know why its happening like this every month. And also they mentioned domestic purpos on the water bill i dont know why they mentioned that word on the bill we r not doing any business in this water connection. Could you please help me sir and please resolve this problem. we cant pay that much of higher bill amount to the water. We are from poor family sir. Please help us sir. We are waiting for you response.
My bill number N[protected]
My rr number   N-324744
Updated by Ramesh shriramulu, Aug 21, 2018
Sir/mdm.. my name is ramesh s.
Im from #6, 2nd cross, v.nagena halli, hebbala, rt nagar=560032.
My bill number N[protected]
My rr number   N-324744
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Cauvery Bhavan, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009
    Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [Bwssb] - increasing water bill every month plz dont do this again or solve my problem