Bank Of Baroda — money transferred in a different account didn't get refund

Nehru Palace jaipur branch, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 VijayAgrwl on Aug 22, 2019
Respected sir/madam

My self vijay agrawal having a/c no. – [protected] in nehru palace, jaipur branch of bank of baroda.
Sir i submitted my bank account details for refund of my return products to myntra.com but by mistake i send them wrong account number ([protected]). They initiate refund on 15th july and reference number generated successfully.

Reference numbers for transactions.
Amount rs.754.00 - reference no.[protected]
Amount rs.678.00 - reference no.[protected]

Regarding this at first on 16th july i contacted to bank of baroda helpdesk but they suggest me to contact to base branch so i contact to nehru palace jaipur branch of bob.in bob nehru palace branch on 19th july staff named vinod goyal (Pr) didn’t hear my complain properly and told me to mail to nehru palace branch after that i mailed to nehru palace branch. Till 22 july they don’t even response my mail so i contact again to nehru palace branch and staff named vinod goyal (Pr) told me to that they will response my mail as soon as possible. On 22 july they response and forward my mail to sarmathura branch (Ifsc - barb0sarmat) along with the details of the account holder in which my money transferred and instruct to the sarmathura branch to contact to the costumer and resolve this issue.

On 29th july i again mail to nehru palace & sarmathura branch about my issue but they didn’t response so i contacted to nehru palace branch.in nehru palace branch mr. Vinod didn’t response my issue properly and ask me in a very rude way that if i want my money back early i have to collect a letter from sarmathura branch on my own then they will do something. Sir/madam kindly resolve my issue.

I also complaint on 30th july in rbi banking lokpal jaipur. My complaint no. Is [protected]

money transferred in a different account didn't get refund
money transferred in a different account didn't get refund

[Aug 22, 2019] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0