[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda — my 489 refund did not come to my account

HNO KH-108 BEHIND SHITLA MATA MANDIR, Kota Rajasthan, India
 [email protected] on Oct 5, 2019
Sir, i was refunded at my bank akkunat on 24th and said that in 3-5 working days you will get your profession in bank akkunat and today it is 12 have been done and my money has not been deposited in my account yet sir help me

Reference id-191142
Transaction id - 111drekmmyxuzlf4ioh5ufav

Amazon refund mail details
Your amazon.in order refund reference number
Inbox
X
Amazon.in

Sep 30, 2019, 2:48 am (5 days ago)

To me

This is to confirm that refund for amount 489.00 has been successfully processed on[protected] and the amount should reflect in your account by now.

Refund reference # 191420

Please contact your bank’s customer care center and quote these numbers to know further about the status of the transaction in case you still haven’t received the credit within 4 business days. Please remember that you will have to call your bank’s customer care center and not visit the branch for this update.

Some nationalized banks may take more time than normal to credit the amount. If your bank is unable to locate the refund with the reference number provided, please dispute the transaction as 'refund not processed'. At that time, they will see a pending refund and will follow the path back to our payment processor to locate the refund.

Thanks for choosing amazon.in
[protected]@amazon.in

Sep 30, 2019, 9:51 am (5 days ago)
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2019
Company mailed:-

Amazon.in

Mon, Sep 30, 2:48 AM (10 days ago)

to me

This is to confirm that refund for amount 489.00 has been successfully processed on 2019-09-24 and the amount should reflect in your account by now.

Refund Reference # 191420

[Oct 07, 2019] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Oct 10, 2019
plz help me sir my account not credit this 489 money plz help sir mujhe mera pesha dilane ka sharm kare

Comments

Dear sir, madam I deposited 3000/. Cdm machine in my home account number but balance still not deposited in Account
Account no.[protected]
At gunjan branch vapi deposite location
My money refunded please my references -74766519255936180565280
Sir my refrence no.[protected]/9/2019 . But two days ho gya koi response nahi aya pls help me as possible to solve my problem.
My name is ashutosh lakhawat

Mob: [protected]

I am not able to withdraw my balance form account
My availabile balance is 600 but I am not able to withdraw it.

Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India - 390005