Bank Of Baroda — Refund not received yet it's been 10 days

Binesh Dodhiya on Mar 20, 2017
I
'm Deepika from the Billing and Payments Department of Amazon.in.

I received an escalation that you haven't received the refund for your order no.405-7225827-23XX732. I'm sorry to hear that you are
unable to see the refund on your order.

I've thoroughly checked with my available resources and can confirm that we issued a refund to your Visa Card for Rs.13, 999.00
on Thursday, 9 March, 2017.

The Authorization code for the sale transaction is "201906". The reference number for the refund is "4883797463416364203023".
The reference number will be generated only after the refund is confirmed.

Sometime you may not receive the refund message from your bank, but please do not worry take the reference number and please
check in your latest bank statement from Thursday, 9 March, 2017 till present date, I'm positive that you would find the refund.

If you are still unable to find it in the statement, I request you to please contact your bank customer service with this reference
number and ask them to check for the refund with it.

Some nationalized banks may take more time than normal to credit the amount. If your bank is unable to locate the refund with
the reference number provided, please dispute the transaction as 'refund not processed'. At that time, they will see a pending
refund and will follow the path back to our payment processor to locate the refund..

In interim, if you do have anything else, you may always contact us

We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I sincerely thank you for your kind patience and understanding.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Please use the survey below to tell us about your experience today.

Warmest regards,
Deepika

Bank of baroda is the worst bank ever, i want my debit card refund now

[Mar 20, 2017] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir my credit card no:5320000000781361, sir i already pay in first due amount:9161. but this amount was add in next bill. please check my credit card payment.

Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India - 390005