[Resolved] Bank Of Maharashtra — refund not processed for transaction conducted 50 days ago

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Suraj_Thkr on Jan 22, 2019
I did a transaction on 1st dec with yatra site for booking rail tickets. Transaction was reversed as tickets couldn't be booked. I checked regarding the same on 4th of december to which yatra confirmed that they have processed the refund.
The period for transaction to complete was 7 days.
Today its 53rd day and i have not received my refund.

I, as needed, reported to the bank and was assured that amount shall be refunded before 45th day.
I have filled offline application, submitted transaction ids. I have spoken to mahaconnect 3 times and submitted the details of transaction and account, details have been furnished more than 3 times through online mode as well.

As of today, i have mailed mahaconnect, atm claim, atm_is, nodal officer pune several times (Reported it to nodal officer once).

The number of mails has reached 26 now and yet i do not see any initiative from bank side. Every time the response i get from mahaconnect is that the mail is being forwarded to related departments. However, none of the departments have ever responded to forwarded mails.

Its a small amount of 3343 for which a avg customer has to go through so much hassle. I feel helpless as the amount is significant for me as a student.

Due to nature of the data, i can't post the more details of transactions here.

Transaction day - 1st dec.
Mode - debit card
Refund processed update from yatra - 4th dec 2018
My account is with bom pune city division.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2019
The refund was processed within couple of weeks. The atm claims department helped a lot

[Jan 22, 2019] Bank of Maharashtra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Suraj_Thkr, Feb 08, 2019
No initiative from the bank. Will the bank pay me interest on the money? What they would if I had stopped their payement of EMI?

Comments

I opened my Maharashtra bank account at july 2018 but still not activated my account
Today is 70th day, no reply from the bank. They keep repeating their deadline of 25 days without understanding that its already been 2months.

Central Office, 'Lokmangal', 1501, Shivajinagar, Maharashtra, India - 411005
    Bank Of Maharashtra - refund not processed for transaction conducted 50 days ago