Bat Check Associates — fake indian documentation agency doing visa processing for fake australian company - sg pty ltd

Legal Wing 33/12, District Court, Snehlataganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Indore, Indore District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Bennare on Jun 23, 2019
Hi all,
I recently faced an incident in the name of job at australia & i suspect if this is genuine.in the starting of this month (June 2019), i got a call directly from australia (+[protected]) saying that they got my details from job portal and if i am looking for job change & about opportunity in australia. Post this call, within the interval of 3 days, i got 2 more calls (Both were interview calls by two different people). I will give the details below. Then they sent me letter of intent & after some days the offer letter & asked me to send back signed copy, which i did. So till this process, nowhere you suspect their intentions as it looks very real. Employer details below;
Samantha anderson, manager human resource –sg pty ltd
Level 7/86 collins street hobart tas 7000
Registered office – 12 st kilda rd, melbourne vic 3004, australia
Daynan smith - hr general manager
Nicholas jones - vice president & head humanresource
Website: http://sgilimited.com/

Company summary
Name: sg pty ltd
Acn:[protected]
Registration date: 19/04/2012
Next review date: 19/04/2020
Status: registered
Type: australian proprietary company, limited by shares
Locality of registered office: melbourne vic 3004
Regulator: australian securities & investments commission

After that, they aligned my visa processing to an indian firm (Bat check associates at indore, details below).
Bat check associates
Documentation agency - bar council reg - mp/ 3135/2014
Nidhi | +91 [protected]
Address: legal wing 33/12, district court, snehlataganj, indore, madhya pradesh 452007
Write us - [protected]@batcheck.com; website - https://batcheck.com/

They had sent me all the documents like ielts, visa application form, candidate information sheet along with australian company’s registration details & bank details for ielts payment. When i looked into the bank detail, i got more doubt because that was in the name of an individual (Afsar hussain advo) not in the name of firm, details below;
Account name: afsar hussain advo
Account number: [protected]
Bank name: indian overseas bank
Ifsc code: ioba0001785
Payable fee: rs 11, 400

But to my surprise, both these companies are not available in the google search engine (Except through their url mentioned above). The bar council registration number mentioned above for bat check associates are not available anywhere in the bar council association of madhya pradesh, indore etc. The content pattern of both the companies (Sg pty ltd. & bat check associates) are almost same. I have not paid any money so far.. I am verifying the genuinity of both these firms before i take the next step. Why i have mentioned this incident here is that somewhere i strongly feel these are frauds by the way they are behaving & showcasing the details. This should be a learning for all those who are looking for job opportunities in australia.

Comments

Same with me brother, every word you have written is right.

BatCheck - Team [protected]@batcheck.com via netorg5257439.onmicrosoft.com

10:32 AM (1 hour ago)

to BatCheck, [protected]@sgilimited.com

Hope you are doing well !!!

We would like to inform you that we have not received signed copy of Visa form, IELTS Form and Candidate information file. We request you please send details along with payment in order to complete the formalities on time. You may call us in case you need any clarification.

We thank you in advance for giving an opportunity to serve you.

Warm Regards,

Bat Check Associates

Documentation Agency- Bar Council Reg- MP/ 3135/2014

Chhavi | +91 [protected]

Nidhi | +91 [protected]

Address: Legal Wing 33/12, District Court, Snehlataganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007
Write Us- [protected]@batcheck.com; Website- https://batcheck.com/

We thank you for writing us. In reference to your query; we’d like to inform you that you may turn down the offer as we can not extend offer till November, 2019.

Please feel free to write us for any HR related enquiry at [protected]@sgilimited.com.

Sincerely,
Samantha Anderson

Manager Human Resource – SG Pty Ltd
Level 7/86 Collins Street Hobart TAS 7000
Website: http://sgilimited.com/

Paper doesn’t grow on trees. Please print responsibly

From: praveen singh [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 12:04 PM
To: Samantha Anderson-SG Pty Ltd
Cc: [protected]@sgilimited.com
Subject: Re: Offer Letter-Praveen Singh

Dear Samantha

Request you to please extend the joining date to November end.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 2:41 PM Samantha Anderson-SG Pty Ltd wrote:

Greeting of the Day!!!

With reference to your Application and acknowledgement of offer, we are eager to inform you that your profile has been selected in our organization and we are enclosing your offer letter herewith.

We have forwarded your Visa Application request to Indian Documentation & Immigration Agency. They will contact you soonand will assist you regarding documentation & Visa processing.

Note: You do not need to pay anything for visa or Air Ticket. However, English language proficiency Test(IELTS )charges would be your responsibility and charges spent during immigration or documentation would be reimbursed upon your joining. We request you to have payment invoice for disbursement.

We would like to clarify that your sponsorship letter would be shared to you after test confirmation.

Please send a signed copy of offer letter as a token ofacceptance.

We are looking forward youto work with SG Pty Ltd.

Sincerely,
Samantha Anderson

Manager Human Resource –SG Pty Ltd
Level 7/86 Collins Street Hobart TAS 7000
Agaram Senthil's reply, Jun 29, 2019
I faced same this issue. Anyway i didn't paid any amount and I asked one of the contact person Ms. Nithi regarding account holder Mr. Hussain details. But there not clear details. She talking something irresponsible way.

Dear all, Please give me your contact number and WhatsApp number. My WhatsApp number +60197073387. We have to combine as a team for take further step to stop them to cheating others and get back money whoever lose the money by them.
I received same call ...
Msg me [protected]
Agaram Senthil's reply, Jun 29, 2019

I have received the same mail and call. I even paid the amount of 11400 INR. Now they are not replying to my calls and mails. Please don't fall into their trap as I did.

Batcheck associates is a fake agency. I paid 11400. Now they are taking my call. Please don't fall into their trap.

Agaram Senthil's reply, Jun 29, 2019

Same is going with me...
Agaram Senthil's reply, Jun 29, 2019

I've also received same call and sent me an offer letter and I faced the situation as exactly described above. Call me to [protected]
shivramkrishna's reply, Jun 26, 2019
hi could you please contact me on 9827614709
same indecent happen with me. Lolz
This Aradhana Roy from Kolkata, I also got the Same offer letter and all other details.And Batcheck Associates called me today for payment of IELTS of Rs 11, 400. Two ladies one Samantha Anderson and Daynen Smith called us and took my Telephonic round and yesterday they gave me the offer letter and today The lady named Chavi called me to pay Rs.11, 400 for IELTS Exam and she said the SG PTY LTD has 150 clients all over Australia and they are providing job on Third Party Basis .But I could not find the ACN No of the Company in Australian Site and even the Batcheck Associates details.Other point is that in the Bank details some
Mr. Hossain's name is there, how can it possible because I have given IELTS in British Council before also. They are totally fraud and cheater as well. I got the same letter . Please need to be careful.
Aradhana
Agaram Senthil's reply, Jun 29, 2019
Please give me your contact number or WhatsApp number. My WhatsApp number +60197073387.

Any time you are asked to pay any fees, FOR ANY REASON, to get a job, it is ALWAYS a scam, there are no exceptions. No real COMPANY ever asks you to pay any fee EVEN if they say they will reimburse you. Real companies pay all the fees themselves. Read https://www.stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?t=2895

These scammers willl interview victims by telephone several times, and then with no face to face, personal interview, offer you a job. Then ask you to get your documents verified by sending you to another scam company. They take the name of a legitimate company registered in the u. K. They also take over the company domain so it appears to be registered a while. You can see that it is new because it has just been updated. The company they are impersonating constructs domestic buildings which is clear when you read the description of the company. They clam to offer payroll services,

Then they ask you to get your documents verified by referring you to another scam company. That scam company will email or call you and ask for money for the verification, then for a visa or a security deposit.

Do not pay! There is no job! It is just a scam.

These scammers have run this scam many times before. Click on the links below:

Read
No real company ever asks you to pay money to them or any other company for any fee to get a job, whether it is a for a visa, work permit, document verification, medical exam, insurance, etc. Real companies always pay all the costs of hiring a new employee. As soon as you are asked to pay money for any reason that tells you its a scam! Read https://www.stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?t=2895
Hi its Reek from pune, exactly same incident happen with me, i din pay any amount still they are calling me for ielts payment.these girls said me to go for mumbai at 15th for ielts.i said them i will do it at pune and i dont need refunable money.lets see what they do now.We should took some stand for these kind of people.
Agaram Senthil's reply, Jun 29, 2019

Ladies and gentlemen, Vinod here from Bangalore and my no [protected]. Please reach me, let's take a stand to protect from scammers. We need to highlight this to external affairs ministers of India and this has to immediately to reach embassy. These Australian bloody cheaters has to put behind the bars and this ### Batcheck Agency to nail them apart
Guys This is Suraj here from Pune. [protected] is my number. Please call me. Let us all create a whatsapp group. Even i have been through the exact same thing as mentioned above. Unfortunately I have made two payments 11400 for IELTS & 16800 as Documentation Screening Fees. Something has to done against this.
Rajavadivelu's reply, Jul 11, 2019
Kindly share with u number bro
Hope you are doing well !!!

We thank you for making payment to us. We have attached your invoice with email for your reference. We have also informed your employer regarding your payment.

We thank you in advance for giving an opportunity to serve you.

Warm Regards,

Bat Check Associates

Documentation Agency- Bar Council Reg- MP/ 3135/2014

Chhavi | +91 [protected]

Write Us- [protected]@batcheck.com; Website- https://batcheck.com/

They are really scammers iam also payment to money 11400 and 16800 that are really cheaters and my numbers is [protected] dear friends kindly join me a what's up group we make some do it .because they are escaping and again do it .

Bat Check Associates - fake indian documentation agency doing visa processing for fake australian company - sg pty ltd

Company:Bat Check Associates