[Resolved]  Bata India — broken footwear

I have taken footwear invoice cm[protected] article code [protected] one pic for rs. 1699 from bata shoe store mp building goleghar gorakhpur up dated[protected]. Sole of the above said has been broken very soon. So please replace it with new one of the same model and value but not the same quality. Otherwise i will think for other legal options. Thanks
Apr 17, 2018
Mar 10, 2018

Bata India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 12, 2018
Bata India Customer Care's response
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience. Request you to share your contact details via in-customer.[protected]@bata.com so we can help you.
Mar 24, 2018
Updated by bhoot baba
waiting for reply. please take action and replace footwear

Comments

dbb Mishra
rashtriya sahara press, hindi daily
7, park road
Gorakhpur. up
mob.[protected]
My name ALPHONSE SELVARAJ ANTHONY. My cell no. [protected]. My compliant no. 1082131. The complaint was made on 19.03.2018. The executive on phone informed that the matter will be solved within three days. Till date no reply is received. Kindly take action and replace the chappals.
My cell phone no. [protected]. My e mail i.d. ant.[protected]@gmail.com. I have booked a compliant on 19th March 2018, on the subject matter. The Bata executive said during my complaint that within three days the matter will be solved.. Today ( 23..3.2018 ) even after five days no information from your end. Kindly arrange to replace the pair of chappals.

Bata India