[Resolved] Bata India — Defective bata sandals given and no refund till now

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 itzmesurendra
I have purchased bata sandal online through website bata.in order no is 12133545 and suborder no is 50150231.
I got product on 31 march and found defective product. I informed bata india on call customer care no and informed about that defective product and regarding bill they did not send bill with the item. They asked me to send image of defective product, next day i sent the image and informed them. I have called customer care 10-15 times they did not picked up defective product and did not refund my money. After many attempts they send me an email that product will be reverse picked up in 2 days but i did not receive a single call from anybody till today. Then i decide to send product to company by my own arrangemant and i sent the product by india post on 11 apr 17. I called customer care on 15 apr but they cut my call and did not give any response. I have warned also then that you people are doing fraud by sending product without bill then also they did not send bill also and did not give any response. Oy sending one reference no that is 873302. Please take appropriate action to these people stealing money from customer.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019
Bata care did not refund money. When I am calling always telling that it will take 48 hours. I have calles 30 times but same response and no call back from company. And they are not giving my money back saying that refund will be given after reverse pick up of item. They are not taking product back and not returning my amount. Bata is very gaud company. Making customer fool.

[Apr 15, 2017] Bata India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bata India Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2017
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience.Our service team is working on this matter and we will resolve the same satisfactorily at the earliest.
Updated by itzmesurendra, May 09, 2017
Refund not given till now and no response from company
Updated by itzmesurendra, May 09, 2017
Company did not send bill also with product and after many request also they did not send bill till now.Doing fraud business

Comments

No refund given till now and no further status received.

No 370 SAI Towers, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024