[Resolved] Bata India — sport shoe

Neha Yagnik Nagar on Jul 18, 2018
I have a very bad experience of shopping with bata. I was a loyal customer of yours but this morning i bought a pair of shoes on discount which costed me around 1750. Now when i reached home, i realised that even after wearing socks under them, i found them slippery from inside. Now when i went to exchange them to buy a product not discounted, the man on the counter is telling me that the product on discount cannot be exchanged. Since its discounted. And on the other hand the salesperson told me clearly that if any issues, i can exchange within 15 working days. Now, he is saying that he told me this for a fresh pair of clogs which i bought for my child. This is not a misunderstanding on my part and hence i need an exchange or money back. They are not ready to give me a credit note too. And this i have seen ONLY AT BATA. Very bad experience. Never buying with you again. And I need my hard earned money back in return to your worthless product.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2018

[Jul 18, 2018] Bata India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bata India Customer Care's response, Jul 19, 2018
Hi Neha, We apologize for the inconvenience. Request you to share your contact details via in-customer.service@bata.com so we can help you.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My slipper strap open from side. So I require replacement.also I visited store in AK Road.

Further detail for slipper
Date of purchase-24/05/2018
artical code[protected]
Price 699
Store Iā€™d-03002
Store name- AK road
Contact number-[protected]
I am a shareholder of Bata for about a year and have not received its discount coupons. I hold approx 8 units of the same . Am I not eligible for the same. Or have they stopped issuing such coupons nof 20% discount.

No 370 SAI Towers, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024