[Resolved] Beam Telecom / Act — ACT broadband 6M + 1M plan

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 jkumarkb123
This is Jayakumar from Bangalore. I have taken ACT broadband 6M + 1M plan (Account Number is[protected] & Userid is[protected] last year. It got renewed on 1st December 2015 for another 6M + 1M plan by adjusting the balance on my account. Ideally the plan term should end only on 30th June 2016. But starting from 1st June 2016 onwards, I was getting sms/mail alerts that the new plan is started and my payment is due; please pay the payment for an uninterrupted service. I keep on sending mails and called customer care and came to know that the extra 1 month offer is not given to my plan and it’s a mistake from their side. I raised a complaint on this (Ticket No:[protected]), but there was no action on their side so far. Today my Broadband service has been disconnected.

I am really disappointed with the kind of service ACT is providing. I have sent about 20 mails to their customer care and at least 5 times talked to them for the same issue. None of the mails got response on time. But I keep on getting sms alerts about my dues. They have not provided any solution for their mistake so far and still my connection is not restored. How am I responsible for their mistake and how can they discontinue my connection before the end of term period for which I paid whole amount in advance?

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2016
The issue is been resolved now. I got a call from ACT today. They've understood the concern and restored the connection.

Jayakumar

[Jun 22, 2016] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Jkumarkb,

We will look into it and get in touch with you.

Dear Jkumarkb,

We have tried calling you, but were unsuccessful. Request you to share an alternative contact number or a favorable time

ACT Fibernet
Please call on the same number, I am available now. I did not receive any calls from ACT in the last 1 hour.

Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2016

Dear jkumarkb123,

Please be assured, we will get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet
The issue is been resolved now. They've understood the concern and restored the connection.

Dear Jkumarkb,

Thank you for confirming. For further queries SMS TC HELP to[protected] from your registered no.

+91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Beam Telecom / Act - ACT broadband 6M + 1M plan