Beam Telecom / Act — facing problem with act connection

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Veera Kumar Reddy on Oct 1, 2018
Hi my act account id is[protected], i am taken a new connection on[protected], which was charged by act rs. 3585, for 6 months plan, but i get only service one day by act, after which they are not give services, i am asking them for the disconnection of services and refund my money due to not providing services properly, but the act team never respond properly return my amount, when ever we write a mail or call they said it will took 3-4 days, but now its almost 15 days still i am not get refunded, and they continuously irritating regards my refund. Can you please help me sort out the issue.

[Oct 01, 2018] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

HI,

They took complete installation money(Rs1368) on 14 Aug 2018 and till date have not done installation. Since 20 days I have raised refund request which is also not processed and they have not refunded my money yet .

These guys dont answer customer care also and no action is taken by customer care. Please help me .

+91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Beam Telecom / Act - facing problem with act connection