Beesal Career Choice Private Limited — I want refund my money

Hello. I want refund my moeny. Yesterday i was register bt now i want my money back. I was upload my resune on shine and i recieved a call from nowshine. He say me money for 2786 for register. Yesterday i was paid dis money now he again asking me for 8990 money. I dont want job i want refund my 2786 money back. Thankowshine.in website is a part of bessal career choice private limited.

Although many job seekers have been benefited from our services, we do not guarantee jobs or interview calls.

We would be sharing the opportunities and options as per the availability in the market.

Nowshine.in is not responsible if provided procedure is not followed at the time of applying on opportunities to get fruitful result.

Jobseekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

After 72 working hours from the date of purchased services amount will be non-refundable.in case of dual payment the refund process will take around 15 working days including processing charges/taxes.

Kindly do not share your credit/debit card details to anyone.

Representative may call you for promotional purposes and offers.

For any queries or issues, mail us at [protected]@nowshine.in

Comments

Hi my name is Bharath Kumar.J. I'm from Bangalore.

I want to share My experience with NOW SHINE.IN

They will start conversation as shin.com. And ask for registration fee. That time they will tell only regeneration fee enough by giving 100% job guarantee. After paying 5000/- reg fee again ask for one month salary what we are earning for service charges. After paying our one month salary they will again demand for taxes 4000/-.

But they will not stop with this. They will again ask 28000/- for medical charges.

Before paying amount they will tell 100% job guarantee.but After paying all this amounts they say no one give 100%job guarantee. If anybody gives job guarantee that is illegal and i[censored] demand for job guarantee with us will file police case on you.

There is no jobs with them. All cheaters. Don't believe this guy's. All are experts in cheating.

If i ask for refund they are refusing. And speaking rashly with me.and telling no refund.

By luckily I have all call recordings with me. I will definitely take it up. And non of others hard earning money should not get waste like this.

Please suggest me what best can be done in my case with all proofs to get my hard earning money back.

Bharath.J
Email:[protected]@gmail.com
M N Thakur
Hello. I want refund my money. Yesterday i was register but now I want my money back. I was upload my resume on shine and i received a call from nowshine. He say me money for 2786 for register vide order I D 5590. Yesterday I was paid dis money now he again asking me for Rs.8990 money. I don't want job i want refund my 2786 money back. T website is a part of bessal career choice private limited.

Kindly do not share your credit/debit card details to anyone.

Representative may call you for promotional purposes and offers.

For any queries or issues, mail us at [protected]@nowshine.in
Fake company.i was also registred bt nobody give me job.its fake i also want my money back.

New Delhi