Belgium Farmhouse — fake job

Dear applicant,
Thanks for your interest in working with me in (Belgium) the content of your mail sounds good to me let me introduce my self to you dear;i am dr. Dennis francis by name, a belgium citizen with a lovely happy family my wife, my daughter and my grandchildren, my wife work with the chu saint-pierre hospital brussels. And my daughter work with one of the largest bank in belgium (National bank of belgium) as a transaction officer.

I am a licensed doctor of veterinary medicine (Dvm) here in brussels, belgium. With over 26 years of veterinary clinical, research and teaching experience in brussels, belgium and latin america, and i also supervise my livestock farm but right now i got lots of commitments and am most often get my hands occupied, it is imperative for me to get a worthy assistant urgently who will monitor and keep me up to date with the livestock farm house activities..
I deals with some government owned livestock companies, which really takes much of my time, such as:.
Animal charities such as the rspca royal army veterinary corps (Ravc)
Government agencies...
As the livestock farm supervisor, you will be proficient and well-versed in some aspects of my private business service. You will mostly be available for guiding and supervising the livestock farm house. It is often a hands-on role and a good supervisor should be willing and able to step into other people's roles should the occasion arise, to ensure that any worker absences do not affect the smooth running of the livestock farm house and make sure things are going well in the farm house while you will report to me directly as i may not be able to pick calls during office hours due to my busy schedule and my office protocol but my wife will show up around to see things by herself anytime you require her attention..
At present am having two boys and a lady working in the livestock farm house and my daughter supervised.
The employment information and conditions are as follow:

*employment status: full time with the following facilities*
A) a private furnished self apartment suitable for family, will be provided free of charge, should in-case you wish to come and live with your family here in bruselles, belgium.
B) free feeding and medical care will be provided.
C) free airline ticket will be provided for applicant and his/her family.
D) free shopping twice in a year for principal applicant.
E) a day off every week and six weeks fully paid home leave each year.

Working hours
You will be working in the farm house from 8:00am to 12:00noon and from 2:00pm to 6:00pm in the evening.

Salary:
Monthly salary will be €10, 000.00 eu at start, with allowance of €200.00eu for your weekly up-keeping.
Net monthly salary after tax: €9, 800.00eu monthly.

Note:- if i finally decided to employ you as my farm house supervisor, i will apply for your work permit approval directly from the diac immigration department here in belgium and once it is approved that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval in your country during the submission of your visa and work permit application over there in your country for visa and work permit procurement to enable you travel down here in belgium and join duty.
I will handle the whole documentation process over here with the lawyer and the diac immigration services, and also i'll take care of any expenses involved over here while you will apply for your visa yourself over there in your country and the responsibility of your visa once your application is already approved from here.
All you need to do is let me know how serious and ready you are to take up this opportunity so we can discuss further on next action, and i want you not to waste time in responding to any mail you received from me..
All other formalities once we complete your visa application will be taking care of by you as your employer, i will take care of your flight ticket and preparation of accommodation.

Please do understand that am doing this because i urgently need a helping hand as soon as possible and do not accept this offer of employment or do not write me further if you cannot afford to accept the terms and conditions of this offer outlined.
Get back to me with the copies of your educational credentials, international passport data page and a recent passport photograph if you're okay with the content of this terms and conditions of my job offered so we can proceed further and to make the employment contract agreement documents by my lawyer.
Once i received your response along with the required documents, kindly send your'educational credentials and passport copy' to apply, i will forward it to my lawyer so he can prepare the employment agreement documents and i will send it to you for signing when it's time, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you know you are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein.

I will wait to hear from you again for further action.
Yours faithfully,
Dr. Dennis francis (Dvm).

Home address=behind oscar van goidtsnovenlaan 6, brussels 1180 belgium