Berger Paints Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Nov 16, 2022

File a complaint to Berger Paints

Having problems with Berger Paints?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Berger Paints customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Berger Paints

Fax

View more phone numbers

Berger Paints reviews & complaints page 2

25th July 2022To The Chief Operating OfficerBerger PaintsMumbai - Maharashtra
Dear Sir, it is with great regret that iam informing you that i gave my farm house indoor painting to mr Hemant of boisar area and he completed the job within the stipulated time frame.there were some issues in mis communication and thus i paid some extra moneys to him to resolve the matter which was done to my satisfaction.
within a period of 2 months...

Delay in all ways possible

Hello Berger Team -

This is in regards to painting work being done at our place . Our current level of frustration is something that cannot be expressed on complaint form but still would try to explain .

The work which was promised to be completed within 30 days has been extended to 62 days with no rhyme and reasons (being a customer i acknowledge a delay of 2 days but what was promised is not at all delivered...br...
Done waterproofing last year but it should be renamed as berger waterleaking, nothing happened and i wasted my rs 38000, i wanted refund as the berger paint quality strength is zero, no meaning of 5 years warranty as paint strength is zero.
Dear Valued Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. In reference to your comment, I would request you to share your local contact number at which our team should get in touch with you.

Berger Paints India Ltd.

I am an architect and used berger paints and my 2 recent projects and very disappointed by the service it has hardly been 3 months an the paint is chipping off. also contacted the dealer and there is no help regarding the matter

Application date: first week of april.
    Dealer: MANOHAR MARKETING, NEAR CITY POLICE STATION, MEET HOTEL BUILDING. Kutch, Mundra. Gujarat, India - 370421

i would request a repair or alternate solution for this issue as soon as possible. that would make the discission of choosing berger paints again for the future projects easy
    Jul 29, 2022
    Jun 27, 2022
    Berger Paints Customer Care's response

Hello team

I had booked for waterproofing an painting for my dream house.

Last moth contracted started the work for waterproofing an later started

Since we needed permission from our neighbor we did toke 2 days time after 2 days I got a confirmation and from neighbors

later I requested your team to continue work an started to one back start the work from may 31 2022 an I have...

Really bad experience. Big white spots are coming after pu mat. Please send customer care executive to check.
      Email - [protected]@gmail.com
      Kindly reply as soon as possible.
      Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had reached out to Berger paints for rain water leakage problem and Berger paints have given contract to third party executive and he was very irresponsible and they analysed the problem and applied putty and went away.. post 1 week water leakage started after raining.berger company is very irresponsible and they always escape from problem and say that it is not there issue..they gave warranty just like that but no use worst company

Hello sir,

I am Prabhath from Thrissur-Kerala. unfortunately i am Berger consumer. i did my house complete painting through the Berger express. With the supervision of Berger team. after one year I registered the complaint with the customer support and they send the technical team and they inspected. and find out the there is fungal effected inside and outside also. Each and everything when I called customer support they said...
          Uthethical worker, unprofessional, worst products, zero experience, zero knowledge of procedure,
          It is disgusting to review about BERGER paints brand, who have taken the contract to do full painting of the house
          I gave 1.75 lakhs from Berjar Company to paint my house. The company did not provide any service of any kind. They do not have any cleaning equipment of the company. There is also a material for painting, they bring one or two kilogram boxes. Is this how the whole house gets painted? When we speak to clean the day after tomorrow, they say that it is not our job.
          We will pack everything and give you a clean and tidy room at home. There is no supervision from the side of the company. No one comes to see how the paint is being done.oeqi
          Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Within 3 months, our house exterior paint tunred with black dots, which is unacceptable, when complaint they initially repainted but again the same issue -

After BERGER EXPERTIE REVIEW THEY MENTIONED THAT THIS IS DUE THE COCUNUT TREES !!

In KERALA YOU HAVE MORE COCUNUT TREES, THEN I SUGGEST BERGER TO STOP BUSINESS IN KERALA

Berger Paints India Ltd.

I given contract for paiting my new duplex house. Which included paiting of wall, ceiling, exterior paiting, paiting for compound wall and crack filling (if any) etc.

The work was not completed for house warming but after lot of struggle major work was only done, cleaning was also not done properly. But after multiple follow up cleaning was done.

It's been 3 month since the contractor is not turning up to complete the pending work. Here are the issue,

Compound wall paiting is pending in two side.
              Only one quote paiting is done belowStaircase.
              Cracks are not filled properly
              Only one quote paiting is done in one of the Ceiling part.
              Rubbing is not done well, the sand paper marks are still visible in many places (it was told that after the Pooja touch up will be done for such cases)

Full payment was taken before completing the work.

Kindly help to resolve the issue

Hello sir,

My home was painted in March 2021 with berger paints - long life ten - by company authorised painters - (Lead ID : LD[protected], estimate No 054794) . But with in 8 months fungal attack seen in many places. Colour fading and dirt accumulation also noted. Company assured a life of 10 years. But with in months the colour is getting faded. I have spent extra money than usual for getting my home painted by company experts. But I am deeply disappointed now with the very poor performance of your paints. Kindly do the needful.

Prajithkumar

Dear sir

I am not received meterial.no one response . please send me my meterial

Thanks ®ards
                  K Narasimha Harish
                  Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Painting quality is very poor. Walls crack and dump is showing. In door, paint is showing bubble.

Supervisor is not picking up call...

Berger Paints India Ltd.

I had requested a site visit from Berger paints for which I received a call from the customer care executive (Calcutta).
                      The person spoke in Hindi and kept on asking questions for which I had asked if he could speak in English.He asked me sarcastically why I didn't know the regional language Hindi and kept on insisting that i learn Hindi.This isn't the way a customer should be treated.Tge site visit request was from Chennai and obviously there should have been a person speaking in English or Tamil.but there was none.i had a very bad experience with Berger paints and would like to receive an apology call atleast
                      Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently I have did painting at my new flat at Thane by berger paint service. There is no finishing in painting work. Supervisor did not visit frequently and check the quality. It's worse than local painting service. Please do the needful in this regard.
                        Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have availed bergre services for waterproofing and painting at my home. The whole assignment got over on January however within one month paints have started peeling off from wall. This is the third complaint I'm registering as earlier ones had inappropriate response from supervisor and his team. I request for an early solution.

Berger Paints India Ltd.

Paint peeling happened within a year of paint

Hello Berger Team -

The work which was promised to be completed within 10/15 days has been extended to 25 days with no rhyme and reasons (being a customer i acknowledge a delay of 2 days but what was promised is not at all delivered...