Berger Paints Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Nov 16, 2022

File a complaint to Berger Paints

Having problems with Berger Paints?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Berger Paints customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Berger Paints

Fax

View more phone numbers

Berger Paints reviews & complaints page 8

My name naresh polkam
What side any other product use asian paint product use please immediately action
Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After going through your site i have decided to do my newly house paint from berger, with the impression of dealing with professionals with no headache (Add is - d-2/65, ansal api, sultanpur road, lucknow 226001)
    The person who visited house was so jnprofessional with no training impart.. It seems you hire daily wage labour and give the job to them.
    They while doing there job have broken the tiles of the floor, even my stone...
    Sir/Madam,
    I, Sri Debasish Bhattacharya, a resident of Amit towers-B, Flat-M, 4th Floor, PO: Kadamtala, Dist: Darjeeling, West Bengal would like to bring your kind urgent notice to the following:
    1. I had signed an Agreement with your Company Supervisor for damp proofing, colouring etc for a portion of my flat on 26.09.2019 amounting to Rs. 25, 000/- plus Rs. 885/- as Consultancy charge.
    2. Accordingly I had made an...

I am Abhishek I given complaint on Xpress Painting to customer care with SR[protected] dated 18 Oct 2019.
    The complaint was for carck on walls and paint peeling off.
    Till date the complaint has not been attended. It has been 5 months now.
    Following persons were named by customer care as executive for attending the complaint.
    Mr. Sunny Kumar Thakur
    Mr. Piyush
    Both the persons have always made fool by just saying "It will be done in a day or two".
    This is simply a breach of trust between the customer and company as after having paid the amount the company has simply ditched the customer.
    Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is sumedha here, i have taken up berger paints as my painting partner for my house which is getting renovated from the start. And vivek nadar is the site supervisor who is appointed and harshad satre is the site contractor. The the whole scene is we had taken up berger paints for their new express painting but sadly there was no equipment used nor any machines where used as promised by berger paints express painting. On my several...

I have painted the exterior of my home from burger paints with the top class weather coat, dust proof and fade proof paint. I have also done damp proof for my exterior walls. Berger paints gave me warrnty of 7 years on this service. Just after 1 year the whole colour have faded and dust have accumulated on the outer surface which is not even removing if being washed. There has been several damps all over the exterior walls.

We have been trying to reach berger paints from 2 years but they are completely ignoring the complaints and paying no attention to it. Sales executive mr. Sekhar roy is the person who was dealing with us. Have escalated the matter to his superior bde mr. Souradeep but no response being received from his end too.
      Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Berger whether coat and water proof paint i purchased in january 2019 and painted my house. It's so beautiful. But after 3 month paint scratches and no water proofing. Many areas is so scratch and very damaged this paint and bedroom and hall rangoli easy clean. But this place many areas scratches. It's very poor and please to check and please resolve my problem.
        Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Working completed on 4th Nov. 2019. As per Warraty compay paint will last for five years.If cracking or bubbling does occur, company will make the necessary repairs as per warranty limit.Company executive at Bhopal is not responsing at all.Pl. make necessary arrangement to complete rework at the earliest .

Berger company representative came to me and checked the building and suggested the painting method
          He ask me to do seal-o-primer, damp stop then two layer whether coat all guard
          I did everything they suggested
          After 6 months one wall got dampness so i inform to the company they came and rectified the work.
          Again after 3 month later i got the same problem in the other wall. I informed the complaint to the representative they informed me through the phone we will rectifies the problem with in 15 days. But nearly three month passed i did not get any reply from the company. This is really upset me a lot. I felt this is one kind of cheating. I request you to do the necessary action to settle my problem as soon as possible
          Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As i put a request to send me quotation for the painting service according to that ur call center representative called me and asked visiting chargers for the inspection service. When i told that in online home page there were nothing mentioned regarding the service charges then she told ok sir dnt pay but after few seconds a message came"your lead id ld[protected]?? Has been successfully created. You will shortly receive the name and contact number of customer executive who will attend to you. Please pay rs 250 towards refundable site inspection charges to the executive. - berger paints (Call us on [protected])"... Pls if it so then we dnt required your service...
            Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I have a constructed newly house and the painting works to be handed over to Berger express painting team. They have finished the works. within one year not completed the painting walls peeling/bubbles once I am complaint this section nobody your executive contacted till.

We are currently trying to get some of our house painted by berger xpress so that it would be quick clean and efficient, however that is not the case, they have spoilt the whole house, not delivered as promised and their quotation seems fake, no company details. Between the sales person - dhananjay shinde and mahendra patil we have been duped and the work is incomplete and not at all as promised. The sales person promised more than he could deliver and the contractor mahendra was a party to this deception. As a result we have an unfinished house and are living in a mess.
              Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Berger Paints — product complaint of, xp advanced weathercoat long life

Sir/madam,

Recently i painted exteriors of my house with berger paints xp advanced, weather coat but after the recent downpours or rain the paint has come off from some major portions and it is looking absolutely odd and ugly now.
                I believe berger paints is a renowned one in the country and had lots of faith on it. But this has seriously disappointed us. Please take immediate remedial step.

Thank you,...

N response to the berger express painting advertisement, i gave contract for painting my entire house in and out, and the boundary walls in dehra dun, uttarakhand to a contractor mohd sarfraz empannelled with and sent by berger, dehra dun. The above mentioned painting work was undertaken vide lead id: ld[protected]Sl no.:e-67112) dated 28/08/2019. The total contract was negotiated for rupees one lakh and sixty thousand only and the time for completion was 01 month. The work commenced on 30/09/2019. The dealing executive assigned by berger is mr gaurav kumar (Mob no. [protected]) and the executive senior to him is mr amit chaudhary (Mob no. [protected]). Total payments made to the contractor so far is rs. 1, 12, 500 (Rupees one lakh twelve thousand & five hundred only). First payment of rs.3000 was made on 30/09/2019, second of rs.60, 000 on 02/10/2019, third of rs.3000 on 08/10/2019, fourth of rs.44, 000 on 11/10/2019, fifth of rs.500 on 12/10/2019 and sixth of rs.2000 on 22/10/2019. The work commenced on 30/09/2019 and today on 29th oct 2019, the work done in my house is barely 1/3 rd of the total assignment, whereas the payment taken is more than 2/3 rd of the cost. And since yesterday i. E. 28th oct 2019, there is no work going on in my house.

My grievance in detail are as follows - (1) inspite of my communication of the same with the berger executive and the contractor the work has neither resumed today nor is there any sort of communication from both of them, which makes me believe that i am being cheated and harassed (2) quality of workmanship and material used is utterly poor. It is nowhere close to a standard expected of a brand like berger (3) time schedule is totally awry (4) promises of cleaning up and organising the interior of the house is all a hoax. (5) out of the 10 big and small rooms and three toilets, none of them is completely done up, either the doors and grills are not painted or the ceiling or the walls are not painted. (6) the entire house is in total chaos inspite of promises of completion of atleast the house by diwali.

My request to the concerned berger authorities is to address and resolve my case satisfactorily at the earliest ie. Completion of work by 07th nov 2019, with better quality of material and workmanship and if need be change of contractor at no additional cost to me whatsoever. I am an indian army retired officer and a senior citizen and i had employed the services of berger after great deliberation and with great hopes. I am certain i will not dissappointed.
                Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                One year ago we have painted flat n raised issues for patches n cracks bt not yet sorted n contractor also not professional n answering calls

In response to the berger express painting advertisement, i gave contract for painting my entire house in and out, and the boundary walls in dehra dun, uttarakhand to a contractor mohd sarfraz empannelled with and sent by berger, dehra dun. The above mentioned painting work was undertaken vide lead id: ld[protected]Sl no.:e-67112) dated 28/08/2019. The total contract was negotiated for rupees one lakh and sixty thousand only and the time for completion was 01 month. The work commenced on 30/09/2019. The dealing executive assigned by berger is mr gaurav kumar (Mob no. [protected]) and the executive senior to him is mr amit chaudhary (Mob no. [protected]). Total payments made to the contractor so far is rs. 1, 12, 500 (Rupees one lakh twelve thousand & five hundred only). First payment of rs.3000 was made on 30/09/2019, second of rs.60, 000 on 02/10/2019, third of rs.3000 on 08/10/2019, fourth of rs.44, 000 on 11/10/2019, fifth of rs.500 on 12/10/2019 and sixth of rs.2000 on 22/10/2019. The work commenced on 30/09/2019 and today on 29th oct 2019, the work done in my house is barely 1/3 rd of the total assignment, whereas the payment taken is more than 2/3 rd of the cost. And since yesterday i. E. 28th oct 2019, there is no work going on in my house.

Dear berger team!
                    My self joy parecattil, from south india, kerala state ernakulam dist, angalamaly city. Please note that, for my 3500 sq, home was painted by berger materials in 2016 and it was purchased by matha paints shop, mookanoor.
                    As, informed by painting contractor and shop the best quality and brand is berger, so the reason i choose the berger paints for my home painting.
                    Now, my complaint is that material used for wood finish was pu and long last materials. They confirmed and guaranteed it will not affected fungus and color change.
                    Now, the condition of all the wooden surfaces are affected by fungus and color changes also noticed.
                    So, i request you to please investigate this matter as seriously and take a proper action against my complaint.
                    Thanking youjoy parecattil. Kerala.683 572. Mob.[protected]
                    Nov 07, 2019
                    Updated by Arulpj
                    Still open as my complaint..No reply from Berger India.
                    So, what action need to be taken from my side.Please advise.

We have raised a complain with Berger on[protected] with a complain ID SR[protected], after that we talked with Berger representative (Berger Help line) and every time they promised that they will take up the issue and resolve it by tomorrow, but it Is really unfortunate as well as painful to say even none of your representative bother to visit my place and revert. It is really frustrating that investing at around Rs.1.5 lakh on Berger paint to paint my house External and Internal with Premier quality "Weather coat" (Which promise 10 Yrs warranty), within 6 months after applying the paint, colors are peeling off the wall. Even one of your Technical (Berger) also recognized that there is problem with the color.
                      Truly, I am really frustrated to see the way Berger deals with customer complain, I just would like to hear from you whether my complain will be addressed or not. How many more months will it take to resolve the issue?
                      Oct 01, 2019
                      Updated by Barun Bhattacharyya
                      We have raised a complain with Berger on[protected] with a complain ID SR[protected], we still haven't any resolution

1. Glossy enamel paint done instead of matte which was asked.
                        2. Approx 10 days delay from actual date when the paint job was supposed to be done.
                        3. No improvement despite repeated complaints to the supervisor.
                        4. Extremely unprofessional workers assigned to do the job.
                        5. Proper cleaning after the work not done. Shoddy work at best.
                        6. Uneven contouring all over the house.
                        7. Very poor work overall.
                        Oct 18, 2019
                        Sep 17, 2019
                        Dear Valued Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details or lead request id for our representatives to get in touch with you and assist better.

Berger Paints — weather coat kool & seal

We bought a 4 ltr and a 20 ltr of kool and seal for my home painting, with mfd date 3/2018, and both were gone bad have sand like particle, which were spread all over the wall, due to bad quality of the products. Later i got to know from your customer service[protected] and product database that those are expired product. Kool and seal has a life for 12 months. But unfortunately the expiry date was not written nowhere of the product...
                          Respected sir/madam,
                          This is hridayan kataki. Worked in berger paints since 17 may, 2017 to 12 june, 2019. My employee code is-1300451. My details and doe has not been sended to pf dept yet so i cannot able to filled my kyc...
                          Tried to contact with your team but no response from your side,
                          Kindly look into the matter

Thanking you,
                          Hridayan kataki...

I have purchased berger paints from balaji hardware krishna cricle kadapa, and painted double coating with berger paints but i put ballons on painted wall with tape, when removing the tape along paint is also coming along with tape, why this happens? But the same thing done in my friends house with nippon paints used, there paint along with tape is not coming. But why this happens with berger paint, please explain the reason?
                          Sep 4, 2019
                          Aug 01, 2019
                          Dear Valued Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details for our representatives to get in touch with you and assist you better.

Hello sir,
                            I am not happy with the product. When we white wash our room's wall there is unevenness on drying even double coat of painting is there. Somewhere light and somewhere dark shade is appear. There is also the problem of peeling off of the paint. It is very disappointed to me. I will never suggest my near dear to by this product in future.
                            Aug 30, 2019