[Resolved] Berger Paints — the worker left the site in between.

A/21 RUKSHMANI RESIDENCY NEAR MASANI TEMPLE, Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 Govind singh bhadauria on Apr 10, 2019
The guy name bhupat bhai has left our work before holi, he was having a call with my dad and he asked 40k in cash but my dad said that he will give the remaining money after the work get completed (Then also he gived 15k) he started saying my father that are you out of your mind and his wife said mc (Madarchod 20k dana ke aukad nahee hae) these were the bad words used by the bhupat bhai, he also said i will come to your house and insult you. Then he cancelled the call. Now he is demanding the remaining money total 99k we have 55k now he held the work before holi still he is not coming he says you pay me money first then i will complete the site. Still our 3 to 4 rooms are left and the final touch up with the roller all over the house.
How can we now believe to pay in advance after all this he has done.
Sorry we will only pay when our whole work is completed.
Our charges were as per the labour work.
Now this guy can't face to us what he has done, and he even did not call us.
Lead i'd[protected]
Govind singh bhadauria
This was not expected with berger, same on you berger!!??.

the worker left the site in between.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 14, 2019

[Apr 10, 2019] Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Berger Paints Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2019
Dear Valued Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. I would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned authority and our team would contact you at the earliest.

I would request you to please bear with us for some time.

Kind Regards,

Consumer Relations Team
Berger Paints India Ltd.

Berger House, 129 Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700017
    Berger Paints - the worker left the site in between.