[Resolved] Berger Paints — unethical behavior of the berger paint distributor shop.

Ernakulam, Kerala, India
 Ravin Padathu on Apr 27, 2018
Hi, I bought some berger paints for my house painting from N.M ENNEM Enterprises, Tripunithura, Ernakulam Dt, Kerala on 07/04/2018 (Invoice copy attached). One product was Berger WeatherCoat Long Life 1P0554 for 60 liters, which is expensive and told me best quality. The items delivered at my home and the painters started work from 9th April. First two cans of 20 liters of 1P 0554 was ok, but When the 3rd can opened and found that it is a different color. The painter poured half of it to another can saying that mixing may not be proper so the color change and he took half of it and try to mix it with his hand, no use, nothing found at the bottom to mix or any change. So I am convinced that the shop fellow cheated me, he took the charge of the highest quality paint and supplied me a low quality paint in the same type of can.(Pic attached). When I contacted the dealer he told me since it is opened he cannot help. I was not in
a position to visit the shop, and the talk on phone by the dealer was very rude. I lost 1000s of rupees and my valuable time. Hope you do the needful to compensate my loss and advise the dealer for the need of ethical behavior.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2018

[Apr 29, 2018] Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Berger Paints Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2018
Dear Valued Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details for our representatives to get in touch with you and assist you better.

Consumer Relations Team
Berger Paints India Ltd.
Updated by Ravin Padathu, May 01, 2018
[protected]@gmail.com, Mob No. [protected]
Updated by Ravin Padathu, May 13, 2018
No update on this complaint...Today it is 13th May 2018.

Comments

[protected]@gmail.com, Mob No. [protected]
As the company claims HASSLE FREE PAINTING, my experience is there is nothing like hassle free. masking is not proper. all the time you have to be alert.no supervisor is provided . i am not at all satisfied with the work. there is no difference between local contractor and berger express painter.i wont recommend berger express painting to anybody.

Berger House, 129 Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700017
    Berger Paints - unethical behavior of the berger paint distributor shop.