Bewakoof.com — Refund not done

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 himakshis
Order no : 2594543 email : [protected]@gmail.com I ordered a tshirt but had to return it due to bad fitting . Bewakoof.com collected the tshirt but never refunded the money, its over a week now.. i am not able to contact them and emails i am writing are not getting any response. Please help me out... They said the amount wil be refunded in bewakoof wallet .. but i dont see any wallet option on thwe website.

[May 21, 2015] Bewakoof Brands customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

You guys are a shame. Giving you a rating of one also is a big disgrace to the rating system. I see so many o[censored]s troubled by your return and refund policy

You wanted to start up as an online shopping organisation but you barely know how to put up with it.

It's been over 3 months that I been literally following up to get a refund for the 7 t shirts I ordered.

You guys are pathetic and corrupt.

And believe me you I am going to get this to your higher levels of operations.

The bewakoof.com wallet can be accessed by logging into your account on the website through your registered email address.

You will either be receiving the money in your Bewakoof wallet or directly into your bank account as per your request.
I ordered a phone cover but i returned it. However i recieved money in bewakoof wallet instead of my bank account. Please help me .i want my momey in my bank account.
Fed up with the customer service this no [protected] .. from your site I called on this for help but one of your faculty instead of helping started saying not my problem nd also he said to kyu kia order.. becoz of that rubbish person no ratings this site was my fav but now I will tell everyone not to use this.. nd also before 15 days I placed a request for the return of order nd till now it's not picked up.. u people r seriously making us bevkoof.. there are millions of option but we trust that's why we choose your app but in return this type of rubbish behavior we r getting. Vry disappointing..
My order of 2 t shirts was cancelled by the delivery and i want my refund as quick as possible.Be a esteemed organization and look over my request. Or else i may take furthur steps

Sir, I have ordered a back cover to my phone but it is not properly fit into my phone so now I want my money to be refund...and I want my money back to my debit card (from where money have been debited)
My order ID 25672539
I ordered two t-shirt from bewakoof but due to bad fittings i returned it back, they came the following day to take their goods back but why not refund me in the same manner . Its been over a week and i haven't got my refund back . Pls do something about it . U guys are basically stealing by not returning my money. Do it as fast as u can pls
I ordered one tshirt from bewakoof but due to bad fitting i returned it back, they came the following day to take their goods back but i haven't got my money back in my wallet and it's been over a week. please be a esteemed organization and look over my request.

Shed No 1, A Wing, Swarajya Complex, Rajlaxmi Compound, Kalher Village, Taluka - Bhiwandi, Thane, Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, India - 421302
    Bewakoof.com - Refund not done