Bewerly.com — its a fake site, a fraud, very big scam

Aditi Desai on Feb 25, 2019
People are getting sites from facebook. They are changing the name from western club then to the shinning india and now bewerly.com. They are just looting innocent people specially ladies by showing good quality dressess at a very cheap rate so automatically customers get attracted and buy one or two, payment mode is exclusively through card no cod option, so after the payment is done order is confirmed and later on they never deliver the order nor attend call nor reply emails, i request everbodyto mark this site on facebook as a fake site so others dont fall their prey.

Comments

I too had order. They not responding . Plz consume r forum hlp me to return my money. Plz banned this page. Fraud page looting students. Plz help
Daman Jeet Kaur's reply, Mar 15, 2019
I have been cheated by this site ban this site fraud company please help
Bewerly is fraud. I gave order . Order Confirmation call n then neither product came nor anyone replies on mails n the pH no for order confirmation comes switched off . Pls spread as much as u can
we to have odered a dress from this website 10 days before but stile their is no reponse from them and there phone no. is switched off it's a fake and fraud website
It's a fake site . I too had a order from this site . But they r not responding as money is deducted already . Plz help us to get our money back.
I had order too and paid online and there is no call nathing. Order 88453 on 7march, 2019
Why do fb support search wed side
Plz take action against bewerly.com
Its fake no body is refunding my money take action n refund our hard earned money plz check the attachment how they have repl

I have gone through same consequences.. The thing is what to do now?? How to get the money back??
I had order too and paid online and there is no call, nothing. Order 88071 on 7march, 2019
Why do fb support search web side.
Lets lodge a poluce complaint against them
Thanks to god. I used my brain and commenses. I saw dress in this site Rs 399, that same dress I saw in Limeroad and other website and price was 799 .i got suprised, how it possible. Than i google this Company and found this big scam going on. Be aware be aware. Jago grahak jato.
I had order too and paid online and there is no call, nothing. Order 94342 (March 9, 2019)
Why do fb support search web side.
very bad bewerly.com i order a dress but product not received, 13 days ago NO dispatched courier i was try to contact them [phone no not working & Email id address not working] all contacts are FAKE FAKE FAKE i want my money back suckers..
i too ordered a dress but they are not responding ... they are mesmerizing people by the cheapest price so everyone are attracting ..why Facebook supporting such fraud website's ..

Bewerly.com - its a fake site, a fraud, very big scam

Company:Bewerly.com