Bewerly.com — product delivery

q1 block southcity 2, Gurgaon, India
 Daksha Maurya on Mar 11, 2019
Such a fake site. Got the link from fb. Although the prices were quite dicy but i orderesd and now they are not responding no order placed no refund no revert.

This kind of frauds should put behind the bars. For me 1000 bucks are not much but what about girls/boys who paid using their saving especially students.
Would request to please verify the links and company before publishing them on your page

Comments

Yes it's Fake company, they are just looting innocent people.
Bewerly.com is Fraud, Scam!!
Fraud Company, Payment Made but still in processing at last message error as payment not successful..

It's fake company. By mistake my call was picked up by a man on last Sunday ie. 10 March who said my pkt. will b delivered on Monday or Maximum Tuesday. But no pkt. came. Again the no. Is always switched n no one responds on the no. N email Mentioned in contact us.
This site is fake ..I hv call so many times on that given no. And also paid the money.

It's fake company . They provide phone number is switched off always.there is no response from them
I ordered a lehenga on 9 march but till now it hasn't came
The no which they gave it only shows switched off when called
The Gmail account is also fake written on the website
Please help us me because i payed it from my savings account
I ordered 2 sarees on march 11th but not yet received. They were not responding to my call and mail.Payment has already made at the time of order.
Let's do the online Fir, I've also ordered on 6th March and there is no response till now.
This is fake site .I order western dress 399 20 March but they don't send me mail or msg regarding dress .I have done payment also...plz help for this matter

I order from Bewerly my order no.#104506.my order not delivered.please refund my money.
This side totally fake please refund my money

Bewerly.com - product delivery