Bhadra Gas Agency Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 11, 2022

File a complaint to Bhadra Gas Agency

Having problems with Bhadra Gas Agency?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bhadra Gas Agency customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bhadra Gas Agency

Bhadra Gas Agency Head Office Address

Somayaji House, B C Road, B C Road
Mangalore
Dakshina Kannada District
Karnataka

Bhadra Gas Agency Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Bhadra Gas Agency reviews & complaints(62)

Consumer no[protected]
Registered mobile number - [protected]
Booking id - 50655
Booking date - 01/10/2022
refill cylinder not yet supplied. Am already used single cylinder only.
I booked my cylinder on 01st October 2022. but i am not received the cylinder till date. so take necessary steps to provide / supply cylinder at the earliest.

LPG Cylinder home delivery not providing by Gas Agency

Gas Agency Name :- Vaishnavi Bharat Distributor code :- 188882

Iam currently living in changodar ahmedabad . and i buy gas from jay jyoti gas agency and they totaly doing scam with customers they are charging 50 ruppe extra over the bill every time they deliver and if the customer ask them about extra charge they termed it as "kharcha pani or as delivery charge" . i request you to please stop this scam otherwise they would charge 100 extra in future .
      May 12, 2022

Cylinder not received against booking no. 51227 at Jindal gas agency nr. Madhav dwar, Adarshnagar Ajmer (Rajasthan) but message of cylinder delivery send by agency.

Dear sir
          I am from Gandhi bari, bhadra
          Near me a sell person sell gas cyclinder in black also give 1-2 kg in openly. So leakage of gas harm many family and person whose near the area. Please a suitable action against him

I got a new gas connection in Basaveshwara Bharat gas agency where the staff there were very rude and irresponsible and told the cylinder ll be delivered next day but nothing happened. again when i went to ask that was really disgusting and telling me to follow up which is there work. and it took 4 days to delivery the gas cylinder where i was behind them to get my cylinder.
            they dont know how to talk to customers.

Verma gas agency employees were not able to give less gas and booking slip in gas cylinders

Bharat gas distributor :arihant gas agency (112339), kondwa, pune, maharashtra.[protected] and[protected]
                I have attached the video in which you can see gas delivery guys of this arihant gas agency is looting people by selling cylinder in black for 1000rs and giving half filled cylinder by transferring gas into empty cylinder. Please take action against them. This agency force new user to buy stove from them otherwise they fails the inspection. And dont inform before hand that you cant use any other cylinder before taking new connection.
                Also, for gas booking number provided on book, they never pick up the calls.
                They dont deliver gas after booking for 3 weeks.
                Oct 05, 2019
                Updated by expose4all
                watch video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh7QQBNtplE&feature=youtu.be
                Mera naam pooja keshri hai, consumer number cx9954786 hai,
                maine gas ka booking 10 din phele kiya tha, but abhi tak koi respons nhi hai, or choudhary gas wale phone bhi recive nhi krte hai, yesa 2 month se ho rha hai

Hi Sir,
                  This is to let you know that I booked a refilling via IVR on 26th of May 2019 and today it is 12th June and still the gas has not been delivered at my place. When I call to check the status there is already a cash memo generated on my consumer no. I have also raised a complaint over the toll free number. My first concern is not having cooking gas at my home for last four days and the distributor Sai Sadguru Indane Bangalore...

I am not receiving gas subsidy in my SBI account.
                  Showing the payment on hold..
                  And I asked to ho gas agency then they called showing Duplicate Bank Account..
                  They suggested me go to the your home SBI branch and first delink adhaar card from your account and then relink after 4 days..
                  And I done that procedure with filling the NPCI FORM.
                  But I can't receiving my Subsidy yet...
                  Then I deregister my SBI ACCOUNT from the HP GAS AGENCY and reloaded my other bank account.
                  i.e. CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
                  SO PLEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TRANSFER MY SUBSIDY IN THAT ACCOUNT WHICH ARE LINK WITH THE BANK ALSO NPCI AND UPDATED IN THE MY HP GAS AGENCY...

Sir i tried to login in indane app with duly filled all details. I filled my consumer no customer id, name of particular agency includes state dist along with pincode and registered mob no but login is not processed and asked the following details.
                    User name password email id
                    My consumer no is 029050
                    Agency pandian coop super market madurai
                    I request to take action to update my email
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    In this connection i tried to contact my agency phone no but no one is picked up. I have also raised querry with indane toll free no. But no action has been initiated. Request do needful.

Dear sir / madam

My consumer no is 655035 i booked a hp gas refill online & made payment online on 26 feb 2019 but did not received the physical delivery of refill but its showing delivered on 28/02/2019 on online portal.
                      Order date :[protected]:44:13
                      Status : delivered on[protected]
                      Cash memo no :1243743
                      Cash memo amount : rs. 630/-
                      Cash memo date :[protected]

Kindly look into this whether my refill is misused by the agent i got no response from agency

My agency is "colaba gas service" in mumbai..

I Kalpesh Barot filled CNG in morning from Adani, Gota, Ahmedabad & went to mehsana, RTO during which I went for refilling of CNG from sabarmati gas at Mehsana Bechraji highway, as per situation there will be max. 2 to 3 kg can be filled but this pump is filled 8.41 kg of gas which is beyond the capacity of cylinder. When I asked Mr. Jaisawal pump manager he told there is problem from ahead from last 3 to 4 days, & they are charging bill of wrong amount. In this condition they have to stop the pump instead of running. They were charged me minimum 300 RS more than the gas filled.
                        Please take action to revert my money or I have to enter case in consumer forum.
                        All vehicle owner said same thing that they are doing cheating.

Kalpeshbarot
                        Have booked gas on 07th Sep'19 and made my online payment on 09th Sep'19 with reference [protected]. I am unable to contact Munusamy Gas Agency over phone and we are not sure when we can expect delivery. Have made multiple calls but not even a single call is accepted.

This is to complain against noor mohammed delivery boy of nabajyoti gas godown who delivered leaking cylinders twice and when reported of the same he misbehaved consumer his manager is not taking any action against him. They are not taking enough safety measures for checking before delivery. They simply want extra bribe for delivery more than the memo amount. His manager gopal boro is unable to take any action to all this...
                          Hi sir,

I recently changed my address from ashok nagar to brindavan teachers colony.
                          Before i enquired that whether the service is there or not and they confirmed that service is there.
                          I have been booking from last two months and it was keep on cancelled when called gas agency they will give the service boy number but when to called to him, he said i am not delivering to that area, again i called to agency...
                          I'm an Ex-military sergant and a consumer of Bharathgas I'm having issues with getting subsidies of gas at my bank account for last 2 deliveries of gas .
                          I have deactivated my bank account which I was getting subsidies .and I have another bank account @ SBI nedumangad branch trivandrum .it is also linked with my aadhaar but I am not receiving subsidy amount through the account .My consumer no of bharath gas (@ Venus gas, ncc nagar,...

Bharat gas — deactivate my giveup subsidy.
                          Mrs geetha
                          Submit a complaint
                          I am mr. Fakir charan mahanta from at/po badapalaspal via/p. S - harichandan pur. Dist-keonjhar, odisha as a consumer of bharat gas. By mistake i am wrongly clicked give up subsidy march 2018.. I kindly request you to deactivate give up subsidy. I want to avail subsidy cylinders. So this is humble request to you please deactivate from out of subsidy. I given request letter also to the distributor but they told there is no option to change. Pls inform further what can i do to cancel the give up subsidy. Consumer name : mr. Fakir charan mahanta consumer no. 63290542lpgid:[protected] contactno (Protected) email: mahanta. [protected]@gmail.com consumer type: domestic distributor: m/s dinabandhu bharat gas gramina bitarak at/po-bhagamunda, harichandan pur keonjhar odisha pin — 758080. India
                          I booked Gas On Sunday. But till now, i didn't received.
                          I trying to contact with Agency but number not working.
                          last time, i faced this issue. After that I went to agency office and they gas received.

This complaint is against delivery person kakade of varad bharat gas, shikrapurग् gramin, pune. Person has home service at nakshatra, koregaon bhima. I booked celender on 23/2/2018 with number 187030. He delivered on 28/2/2018. He even did not call. He charged 790 rs. Today i received sms about rs 680.50 only, he charged 109.50 rs extra he said it is because rate was more on delivery day i said it should not this much. He said he charged...

विषय- भारत गैस का न्यू कनैक्शन आई.डी. 45657854 कोे रद्द करने बारे प्रार्थना पत्र।
                            श्रीमान जी,
                            आप से निवेदन है कि मैं नवरत्न सिंह पुत्र श्री सोेहन जोकि मैंने एक भारत गैस न्यू कनैक्शन केे लिए आॅन लाईन अप्लाई किया था लेकिन उसमें मेरा पता गलत दर्ज हो गया था तब उसके उपरान्त मैने आॅफ लाईन अपने कागजात इन्दर गैस एजेन्सी सैक्टर-11 पंचकूला में जमा करवा दिये तो इन्दर गैस एजेन्सी द्वारा बताया गया है कि अपकी पहली आई.डी. 45657854 अभी रद्द नहीं हुई। कैन्शल होने के बाद आपकोे न्यू कनैक्षन मिल जायेंगा। जोकि भारत गैस की वेवसाईट पर आॅनलाईन रद्द करने की आॅपशन पर जाकर मैंने अपनी आई.डी. नम्बर व जन्मतिथि एवं मोबाईल पर ओ.टी.पी. को डालकर सबमित कर दिया तो उसके बाद सफल होने का कप्यूटर स्क्रीन पर मैसिज आ गया। लेकिन भारत गैस एजेन्सी द्वारा कहा जा रहा है कि वह रिक्यूट अभी कैन्षल नहीं हुई।
                            अतः श्रीमान जी, आपसे अनुरोध आई.डी. नं. 45657854 को रद्द कर दिया जायें क्योंकि इस अनुरोध आई.डी. पर मेरा पता गलत है। आपकी अति कृपा होगी।
                            सधन्यवाद सहित
                            प्रार्थी
                            नवरत्न सिंह
                            मो. [protected]
                            I am Shiv Shankar Kumar, consumer ID[protected]. I have activated GIVE UP SUBSIDY by mistake. kindly deactivate it.
                            mob-[protected], [protected]@gmail.com

R/sir, i recived lpg gas sub cd in bank of india (Boi) account bt now i want to transfer this in my new account of oriental bank of commarce (O. B. C.). Here it it showing that your aadhar no is already attached with your boi account bt this account is already closed. Manager sir of boi said there is no option for delecting your aadhar no from closed account.
                              Kindly do the needfull for me i am in very trouble.
                              Thankyou.
                              O. B. C. Acc no [protected]
                              Aadhar no[protected]
                              Lpg id[protected]
                              Bad supply system. I am very upset from the supply system of this agency. please do something as soon as possible.