Bhagat Singh Cargo Movers Packers — scooty transport parcel

Delhi, Delhi, India
 prateekyadavmaithil on Sep 2, 2019
Bhagat sing cargo and packers
I booked honda activa from new delhi to bhopal on 25/08/19. The bhagat singh cargo mover and packers. Company and which gave false promises will be delivered in 3days as payment. Now is 02/09/19 they are not picking up the call and no update as of now. This is his number+91 [[protected]]. I was trying to call them multiple times but they were not responding and giving false information. I have no update where is the scooty and no option left to file a police complaint against you.

scooty transport parcel

Comments

Can you share your number on [protected]@gmail.com. i am facing the same issue.

ashupoo's reply, Oct 30, 2019

I am also facing the same issued 8010619803
Bhagat sing cargo and packers
I booked hero maestro from new delhi to Madhubani Bihar on 20/10/19. The bhagat singh cargo mover and packers. Company and which gave false promises will be delivered in 3 days as payment. I have pay 3000/- advance against booking. Now is 30/10/19 they are not picking up the call and no update as of now. This is his number+91 [[protected]]. I was trying to call them multiple times but they were not responding and giving false information. Today I have received update they are booked my scooty through spoton logistics. I have told please hand over my scooty in delhi not need to send this and return my money. they have told pick form my dwarka office . lets hope they'll hand over my scooty and my payment as per promiss.

Bhagat singh cargo movers and packers is A fraud company... Dont ever book anything from this fraud company

Bhagat Singh Cargo Movers Packers - scooty transport parcel