[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — bharat matrimony affiliate are refusing to give my payment.

Earnrupy Com on Sep 8, 2018
Hi had never seen such fraud company.

I was promoting bharat matrimony website since last 2 month.

As per their policy i should be get my commission after end of next month.

Now 4th month has been gone and they still didn't give my payment 38000 rs.

When i asked for my payment through mail. Initially they are ignoring my mail but now they are refuse to give my promoting money after four month.

Kindly help me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2018

[Sep 08, 2018] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Earnrupy Com, Sep 15, 2018
Hi team,

Awaiting for your revert.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Sep 19, 2018
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had. We would like to keep you informed that we have forwarded your complaint to the concern team.

We are following up this issue with high priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. Once we get a confirmation from the concern department, we will revert to you.

Should you require any clarifications or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via email to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com.

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com
Updated by Earnrupy Com, Sep 30, 2018
Its still not resolved.

They are playing game with me . Now they are asking for sharing profile. I reverted on their mail but they are not replying now.

Pls help me.

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - bharat matrimony affiliate are refusing to give my payment.