Bharat Matrimony — bharat matrimony cheated us

Asha Prabhakar on Oct 30, 2019
At the time of enrolment executive told me that we will get 5-10 new profiles daily but here we are not getting preferred profiles and also they told can cancel ur not getting the profiles. Now customer care executive girl or careless & unprofessional not ready to listen to our issue and requesting for cancellation no one here are helpfull just eating our hard earned money that's all and by name vidya she is disconnecting the call without any resolution. I wanted a resolution on this plz do help...

[Oct 30, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Oct 30, 2019
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com. An executive from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns.

Please feel free to write to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Service
Bharatmatrimony.com
Updated by Asha Prabhakar, Nov 02, 2019
My I'd:R3059651
Profile name: Milan

I have already contacted to your customer care team by name swati (unprofessional) she is not ready to understand my issue and resolve the problem.

I asked her that I'm not getting profiles which I'm looking from Bangalore, 10+12 education, I told her I'm not option to update the preferences.

Then she told to change the partner preference and search for profiles.

I did the changes and tried searching it but still I don't found any one new profile of my preferences.

Consumer complaint kindly intervene in this matter.

Bharat matrimony, hope now u have got my point and able to understand my issue.

Awaiting for final resolution on this. I want cancellation...
Updated by Asha Prabhakar, Nov 03, 2019
Awaiting for update
Updated by Asha Prabhakar, Nov 04, 2019
My I'd:R3059651
Profile name: Milan

Then she told to change the partner preference and search for profiles.

Consumer complaint kindly intervene in this matter.

Bharat matrimony, hope now u have got my point and able to understand my issue.

Awaiting for final resolution on this. I want cancellation...

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - bharat matrimony cheated us