[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — cheating in matrimony.

kruti kinekar on Dec 3, 2017
I am kruttika (Matriomany id k1695108) im complaining about a boy name vikas somwarpet his id[protected] he is a fraud i know him from past 10 months from bharat matrimony when i had an old id. He had sent me a request in month of may. My parents had accepted it after 3 months of talking in phone we met. We used to talk for hours. I joined his company max life insurance has an agent. My id for max life max665725. I took 15 days training bcoz he had promised me of marrying, he his associate development manager.
Has time passed we started roaming both parents met engament was fixed on november 12th. Before 3 days of engament he broke up
He has not done mba he is a bsc it. His mom & sister are also fraud they made my family to wait for 9 months. He has mentally harresed me marrige was fixed on january 24. He has cheated me and has been cheating many girls from matrimony plz cross check his education details his office addressvimal chambers no 70&70/1
4th floor, mg road banglore 560001
Phone[protected]
If this is not sloved, i will complaint to police.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2018

[Dec 04, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kruti kinekar, Dec 04, 2017
i want to take back this complaint due to my personal safety .and close the matter
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2017
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

An executive from the customer care team will contact you to fully understand your concerns.Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - cheating in matrimony.