[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — complaint about false commitment

Prashya15 on Mar 12, 2019
I had made profile for my sister having matrimony id h7497927 and on sunday i had made payment for 6 month membership. And at time your representative shahar bano told me that we will daily get 10 to 14 matches of our preference. But after three days i didn't get even a single match. I didn't expect this type of services from your side. And now when i am calling your representative she is not picking up my call and not replying. I am fed up of this type of service. Kindly reply us as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019

[Mar 12, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
Dear User,

Thank you for contacting Bharatmatrimony.com

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had. We regret that our service couldn't live up to the expectations and the inconveniences you have faced due to the call from one of our executive.

We would like to inform you that the matching profiles are sent automatically by the system and not manually, based on the partner preference updated in your profile. Whenever a new profile is added to our database, the system sends the mail automatically as and when it finds matching your basic partner preference whereas for the search engines based on your filled-up criteria's profiles will be listed in the results hence the profile count will be always differ from matches.

Further we request you to send your contact number immediately to [email protected]

Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com

Comments

Please don't disturb and don't share my numbers to a year one repeadly calling me 2hile I am sayin g death in my family.planning don't do further .everybody gets irritated

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - complaint about false commitment